Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL Tues Paulco's birthday2018 at 19-30

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, nagy1 said:

A lot of hate coming about the "boo's". A few 0131's came through last week and booed Craig when going round with his trophy, Craig laughed and gave the thumbs up to them as he obviously knew them. I am assuming it was the same few people(?). Lets not take everything so seriously. 

If he was genuinely booed then some people need to take a good look at themselves.

 

 

 

Yep thats fair enough if it was a laugh as you say if cookie knew them, just a bit of light hearted banter but as you say if some really were booing (which it did appear to me that some were but i could be wrong) then your right, need to buck up their ideas afer all as mentioned prevously the guy is just doing his job and trying to earn a living.

anyways if glasgow do pip us to the post for the playoffs then on last nights showing i cant seen anybody getting close at ashfield and could be hard to beat over 2 legs.

if we dont make the playoffs we still have the cup which i think we are in with a shout due to our recent home form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Well I guess nobody is expecting this one....

Today's supplementary question, which is further west, Edinburgh or Liverpool.  B) 

 

 

 

 

And no it isn't a trick question :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder who the last Tiger was to score three full maximums , at home , in a row ? 

The Messiah maybe , God possibly , you might even have to go back to King Charlie in the 60's .

Whether signing Cookie drags us into the play offs will be decided in Suffolk and Essex later this week , but it has been a signing that has brought the feelgood factor into a season that was going nowhere . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Aye sounds a hoot :unsure:.

Sounds a good laugh. Not in the same league as the famous weejie patter though natch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GhostRider said:

Yep thats fair enough if it was a laugh as you say if cookie knew them, just a bit of light hearted banter but as you say if some really were booing (which it did appear to me that some were but i could be wrong) then your right, need to buck up their ideas afer all as mentioned prevously the guy is just doing his job and trying to earn a living.

anyways if glasgow do pip us to the post for the playoffs then on last nights showing i cant seen anybody getting close at ashfield and could be hard to beat over 2 legs.

if we dont make the playoffs we still have the cup which i think we are in with a shout due to our recent home form.

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Edinburgh, because Carlisle is East of Edinburgh:D:t:

Correct!!  :t: 

On both counts.  Edinburgh is further West than both Carlisle and Liverpool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

Dinnae give up yer day job - is it washing or ironing today? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

Oh dear, still not finished those grapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Oh dear, still not finished those grapes.

Blobby you seem to know a lot about grapes recently, are you sure they aren't yours  :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Dinnae give up yer day job - is it washing or ironing today? 

Oh dear.  Isn't sexism illegal  :blink: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:icon_smile_clown:

an awful lot of things are illegal , but people still do them.........  ask Ged Rathbone and mr Godfrey. :o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BigBoaby said:

Blobby you seem to know a lot about grapes recently, are you sure they aren't yours  :D 

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

Dinnae give up yer day job - is it washing or ironing today? 

Didn't you know we can multi-task too  :blink: ...Work, clean, iron the list goes on B)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

 

39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

It was an entertaining match, felt Wells was a let down for whatever reason.Pickering is starting to look very good but still can't gate.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy