British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WTF1

Newcastle v Scunthorpe CL 9/9/2018

On 9/13/2018 at 8:43 AM, Winditon said:

Rumours that Workington won't get the second leg run in time so may have to forefeit the tie. Not sure how true it is.

Second leg is a week Saturday (22nd Sep) as part of yet another double header.

54 minutes ago, leander said:

Second leg is a week Saturday (22nd Sep) as part of yet another double header.

Really :blink: who's our double header with ?

1 minute ago, Taylorj said:

Really :blink: who's our double header with ?

second leg Championship Shield v Scunthorpe 1st followed by Newcastle. It's in the speedway Star although I can't see it anywhere else so the newcastle fixture might be provisional.

3 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Did it ever start.

I think both you and TaylorJ might be the under performers with that comment. Since Matej joined on a 4.76 average in late June from the Bears, he has increased his average from 4.76 to 6.88, and 7.28 with bp's. Not bad for a 'failure' as you have implied. :approve:

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I think both you and TaylorJ might be the under performers with that comment. Since Matej joined on a 4.76 average in late June from the Bears, he has increased his average from 4.76 to 6.88, and 7.28 with bp's. Not bad for a 'failure' as you have implied. :approve:

Yes accept that, but has he made a strong enough case to be invited back for 2019 team place

• Like 1

1 minute ago, New era Panthers said:

Yes accept that, but has he made a strong enough case to be invited back for 2019 team place

He is an asset, and still on a decent average, which he is quite capable of increasing especially with a lower average team points limit. He can be frustrating at times, but not as much is he did at Redcar, where he was not accepted and performed poor at times. I think he would still be a handy signing as he can produce match winning performances  like he had with 4 scores of 10+ in his 10 meetings for us.. 

22 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Its just shame that those higher averages don't reflect on r/r or a guest if we need one.