British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heathen1984

Cradley v Mildenhall

TEAM SHEET
Here’s our side for the National Trophy Final v Mildenhall at Wolverhampton on Tuesday:
1. Alfie Bowtell
2. Jason Edwards
3. Kyle Bickley
4. Jack Smith
5. Ellis Perks
6. Richard Andrews
7. Taylor Hampshire
We look forward to seeing you all.

How can you have a guest for Kemp when he’s the only guy missing and not doubling-up?!

Clegg for Ayres & Bailey R/R. 

• Like 2

Bailey is injured so cant have a guest for him cus not number 1.

Kemp riding for another club so allowed a guest, rules r rules. Even thou its silly

3 current no1's in the Heathens team

CRADLEY: Alfie Bowtell, Jason Edwards, Kyle Bickley, Jack Smith, Ellis Perks, Richard Andrews, Taylor Hampshire.

MILDENHALL: Max Clegg, Josh Bailey R/R, Ryan Kinsley, Jordan Jenkins, Drew Kemp, Matt Marson, Sam Bebee.

I'm be there and at Mildenhall and looking forward to hopefully some decent racing but I can't really take it serious

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bruno said:

I'm be there and at Mildenhall and looking forward to hopefully some decent racing but I can't really take it serious

Fair play to you, it is a farce.

I think this is the final most speedway fans were dreading but to play devils advocate, there are positives from this Cradley team. For supporters of Cradley, having a team, whether that be a league side or just in a competition, is better than having no team. Admittedly, the situation with riders is far from ideal with Drew Kemp and Jordan Jenkins having ridden for Cradley in the tournament. However, it should be noted that the Cradley side has provided more racing opportunities for a number of young riders such as Bickley, Hampshire, Edwards and the two previously mentioned. It's also good that Cradley have done well enough to annoy Mr Jolly!! I may watch most of my speedway at Mildenhall, but that man doesn't half talk rubbish. He would start an argument in an empty room, his constant attempts at winding people up are ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the most disliked man involved in National League speedway. As a Promotor of a team he should be a lot more professional but unfortunately he never seems to learn his lesson. 

On to tomorrow night, can only see Cradley winning. Much will depend on which Max Clegg turns up but I'd expect Cradley to hold an 8-12 point lead on Sunday. If Cradley can take the same side to Mildenhall, the winner of the trophy is anyone's guess. Let's hope for two cracking meetings, with all riders staying safe.

• Like 1

Would have liked to have seen what a full strength Mildenhall team could/would have done?

Officially it's a farce....but from a 'speedway' spectacle it's got a lot of people's attention.

I fancy the 'dream team' to win by about 10 points!?

9 hours ago, Speedway28 said:

I think this is the final most speedway fans were dreading but to play devils advocate, there are positives from this Cradley team. For supporters of Cradley, having a team, whether that be a league side or just in a competition, is better than having no team. Admittedly, the situation with riders is far from ideal with Drew Kemp and Jordan Jenkins having ridden for Cradley in the tournament. However, it should be noted that the Cradley side has provided more racing opportunities for a number of young riders such as Bickley, Hampshire, Edwards and the two previously mentioned. It's also good that Cradley have done well enough to annoy Mr Jolly!! I may watch most of my speedway at Mildenhall, but that man doesn't half talk rubbish. He would start an argument in an empty room, his constant attempts at winding people up are ridiculous and I wouldn't be surprised if he is the most disliked man involved in National League speedway. As a Promotor of a team he should be a lot more professional but unfortunately he never seems to learn his lesson. 

On to tomorrow night, can only see Cradley winning. Much will depend on which Max Clegg turns up but I'd expect Cradley to hold an 8-12 point lead on Sunday. If Cradley can take the same side to Mildenhall, the winner of the trophy is anyone's guess. Let's hope for two cracking meetings, with all riders staying safe.

definitely not ,