British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heathen1984

Cradley v Mildenhall

So who thinks that’s the last ever Meeting for Cradley until they find there own Track 

8 minutes ago, Argos said:

So who thinks that’s the last ever Meeting for Cradley until they find there own Track 

Home Meeting i would imagine so  unfortunately at least we wont have to put up with them big fat slobs the cradley belles and there pimp with his  hooped ear ring ever again at perry barr with a bit of luck most peoples ears have been bleeding on bend 4 this year with the vermins screaming 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Was you there brummie, mildy deserved to win by more and was suprised they didn't so please keep it shut if u wasn't. Even more ridiculous commenting like a know it all when u wasn't there. Typical. 

12 minutes ago, Heathen1984 said:

Yep id say defo our last meeting ever Argos. Club will be finished which some on here seem happy about

But someone like you who I’m sure have followed Cradley over many Seasons must agree the current setup is a joke,  

10 hours ago, Heathen1984 said:

Yep id say defo our last meeting ever Argos. Club will be finished which some on here seem happy about

Most on here will also be happy be happy that the best ‘team’ won. 

15 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Most on here will also be happy be happy that the best ‘team’ won. 

I'm glad that the best team won last night( happy to see any team lose that Ellis Perks rides for :D)....but sad to see the demise of Cradley....hate to see any team fold,  Will miss the atmosphere that only a local derby can create!

10 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Home Meeting i would imagine so  unfortunately at least we wont have to put up with them big fat slobs the cradley belles and there pimp with his  hooped ear ring ever again at perry barr with a bit of luck most peoples ears have been bleeding on bend 4 this year with the vermins screaming 

What a ridiculous comment. Although rivals you should not want to see any team not racing next season. The Cradley following is massive and one that I’m sure any West Midlands club would welcome with open arms. At the end of the day this sport needs fans not to turn them away the revenue they generate for the Home team when racing away is massive for the club I’m sure it was Birmingham biggest crowd this year when they were there? 

• Like 1

The best team did win, both on the night and obviously the fact they are a team.  I don't think I've seen too many people from Cradley dispute that but I'm not sure what else the management could have done in this situation?  At the start of the season they tried to keep a flavour of Cradley past with Adam Roynon, Bradley Andrews and Connor Dwyer in the team.  2 of these have been sadly injured and Connor only had rides for Cradley (which many seem to think the club could convince 6 others to do) which I think wasn't enough for him to get back into the groove after a promising season last year.  

Now that other promotions have finished counting their cash from an away Cradley crowd they have decided that it shouldn't have been allowed and won't be in future - a view I don't disagree with from a credibility point of view but I'm still glad I got another year of watching my team.  It looks as though unless there are significant changes to the league structure next season, or a way can be found to share Monmore and Perry Barr, we won't be back.  

It's been a pleasure to watch Drew Kemp ride this year and Max seems to be back on form which is good to see

Very disappointing meeting... two good teams 

Minimal passing... kemp passing three times in a total of three races.

Poorest meeting I have seen this season.

Hope Cradley can continue in 2019

37 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I'm glad that the best team won last night( happy to see any team lose that Ellis Perks rides for :D)....but sad to see the demise of Cradley....hate to see any team fold,  Will miss the atmosphere that only a local derby can create!

Not good for us at Plymouth when Ellis now has a fractured Fibia apparently

23 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

Very disappointing meeting... two good teams 

Minimal passing... kemp passing three times in a total of three races.

Poorest meeting I have seen this season.

Hope Cradley can continue in 2019

Never going to be a classic on a track as tricky/dire as Wolverhampton!

I think the wet weather earlier in the day didn't help, along with the threat of further rain this I'm sure affected the track prep - after (I think) heat 4 they were watering the track which we thought unusual.  

quote ......... Now that other promotions have finished counting their cash from an away Cradley crowd they have decided that it shouldn't have been allowed and won't be in future - a view I don't disagree with from a credibility point of view but I'm still glad I got another year of watching my team.  It looks as though unless there are significant changes to the league structure next season, or a way can be found to share Monmore and Perry Barr, we won't be back.  

What about the home promotions counting their cash for the last few years & even with NP in the background, still cannot find land for a track to call "home".