British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Swindon. KO Cup semi final 2nd leg. 17/9/18

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Have done that previously  but has not worked so winding it up is fun, then others will take action.

Meanwhile we all have to trawl through your's and their posts. Yes I know we have the ignore function but it shouldn't be needed, I can easily skim over the odd post from someone like them but you are just clogging the place up by responding.

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Correct so ignore any posts by the troll RR.

Like I said, give it a go.

• Like 1

Just now, nw42 said:

Meanwhile we all have to trawl through your's and their posts. Yes I know we have the ignore function but it shouldn't be needed, I can easily skim over the odd post from someone like them but you are just clogging the place up by responding.

Like I said, give it a go.

Well just report this TROLL who is new and has been posting rubbish all the time, as whatever happens it will not stop.

I believe Brennan is riding for Lakeside tonight in a Challenge match so the info provided appears to be incorrect.

Lakeside Hammers Select

Richard Andrews; Tom Brennan; Jamie Couzins; Jason Edwards; Daniel Gilkes; Ben Morley; Danno Verge

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Getting Berge and Brennan in at reserve strengthens the Robins in normally their weakest area. Certainly makes the meeting not so clear cut who will make the final.

I does strengthen them.. Last time Zach scored 4 for 6 for the Robins ( A 2.77  average).. I would expect  Berge to score more than 2.77 from 4 rides. he may well get 5 or 6 rides if it's RR for Ellis and one of  Toms... Tom for Jack.... Tom might find it tough, but he will do Smiths job.

If the changes are true.

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

r/r for Proctor.

Lynn should be able to cover with NKI, Riss, TJ and MPT taking his rides. RR always risky though.

I imagine Swindon will try and find a guest for Ellis if he is missing. Otherwise it will be Tobi, Bellego, Berge x2.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Is the meeting on radio Wiltshire tonight.?

Will check, but doubt it as I do not think they have covered any away meeting this season.

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

I enjoy taking the pi** out of you and have been on it a lot longer than you TROLL

Worrying thing is, if its who many believe it is, hes been on here since near enough the launch of this forum. Anyone who frequented the Reading forum back in about 2002/3/4 ish will remember him and he was on this forum then too.

1 hour ago, ZagarRacing said:

Pretty sure it will be R/R for Ellis. 

Pretty sure it will be,thought you can only use r/r for a 2nd string anyway unless 2 or more are missing from your top 5. 

4 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Updated Swindon Line-Up

1. Troy Batchelor

2. Kyle Howarth (GUEST)

3. David Bellego

4. Tobiasz Musielak 

5. Nick Morris

6. Dimitri Berge (GUEST)

7. Tom Brennan (GUEST)

Close :rofl: R/R for Ellis, Theo Pijper and Scott Campos are the reserves. http://swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.3178

• Haha 1