British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Swindon. KO Cup semi final 2nd leg. 17/9/18

Supposedly on Twitter it was Rosco being held back, no idea who he was looking to pale though.

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Supposedly on Twitter it was Rosco being held back, no idea who he was looking to pale though.

Well he's just about as big a d1ck head as his dirty no1.

6 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Didn't see the fall by Lambert in heat 15   but did Batch nearly stand a chance of being out of the re-run   ???

According to most near the first bend Batch didn't turn at all,quite intentionally to squeeze Lambert up.Disgraceful move really which could have ended up very bad for Lambert.How he walked away from that i will never know.He was tossed around like a rag doll before clattering into the fence with his bike.Boy his adrenalin was pumping in the re-run though,the atmosphere from the fans come to life there and then.Like S.Lambert said the atmosphere was like a boxing match for ht 15 keep it up.

Well Batch not bad for a sh*t team eh.Topped the league,ko cup final and the play-offs to look forward to.No wonder you were the last one to leave the pits a tad embarrassed i would think:D

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Again this was a throw back to the good days.Aggro in the pits,the disgusting move by Batch,although i would rather not see that as a rider could have been seriously hurt.But this always gets the crowd going.I mean i heard a young lad turn around to his dad i assume and say now which one is Batchelor.All adds to the tension of a big ht 15 and everyone baying for Batchelor's blood:rolleyes:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Again this was a throw back to the good days.Aggro in the pits,the disgusting move by Batch,although i would rather not see that as a rider could have been seriously hurt.But this always gets the crowd going.I mean i heard a young lad turn around to his dad i assume and say now which one is Batchelor.All adds to the tension of a big ht 15 and everyone baying for Batchelor's blood:rolleyes:

That is exactly what I miss. If Speedway had that kind of atmosphere week in week out the sport would thrive. It needs tension and rivalries. Everyone gets involved and the kids love it. It's what creates memories and love for the sport, 9 times out of 10 the actual racing is easily forgotten.

Night's like tonight is when I wish I was there.

• Like 2

Proud of our boys! Tonight could have been so different though. If Niels redamaged the knee and lambert didn’t get up! Awesome ending!

18 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Rosco is talking bull....It WAS the fault of his riders, squeezing Robert Lambert out as they knew it was the only way they would beat him....And he ought to take a look at the behaviour of his own riders(one in particular) in the pits afterwards before he has a dig at the Lynn fans....And his own conduct as well!  I applaud Batchelor for being man enough to ignore the Lynn supporters to shake Lamberts hand after the race. Sour grapes from Rosco.....A shame really....

Edited by K3Scotty
because bullrubbish isnt a word!
  • Like 2

There’s a fine line between hard and dirty and in my opinion Batchelor went over that line. His only interest was to try and stop Robert by whatever means he could.

Not saying he meant for Robert to fall but he knew the only way he could possibly beat him was by stuffing him.

Other than the closeness of the aggregate score, actually thought it was a pretty dull meeting racing wise but heat 15 certainly livened the place up.

Edited by Speedball

1 hour ago, The Weasel said:

Given the standard of Swindon's reserves wouldn't you expect a 5 man home team to beat a 4 man away team? :rolleyes:

Absolute rubbish .......... Swindon had SIX riders throughout the meeting......FACT!

wonder why Robert was wearing odd boots tonight

A decent effort from Swindon considering the weak bottom end of the side, but gave away too many 5-1s, which we couldn't afford to do.

Having not being there I can't give an opinion on heat 15, but the opinions from the Swindon camp (and the ref, obviously, who didn't exclude anyone) are very different to the King's Lynn "hooligans" (to quote Rosco), where first bend bunching is clearly the order of the day.

Good to see just how much Batch has got into the King's Lynn psyche, anyway. He does that. 

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

What an earth is Rosco on about"football hooligans".Far from football hooligans,lots of verbals and shouting yes but to tar the fans as if they were football hooligans is so far from the truth.I quite like Rosco but coming out with stuff like that beggars belief.Take the defeat on the chin Rosco because comments like that sounds just like sour grapes to me.