British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Swindon. KO Cup semi final 2nd leg. 17/9/18

55 minutes ago, g13webb said:

True !!    it was from where I was sitting , facing towards them..     Musielak actually moved  immediately to his LEFT,  squeezing Lambert between  himself and Batchelor.    All four back was the right decision,  but the Ref  could've  issued a warning  to Musielak about his erratic move....   

from where we were standing,just below the refs box,musielak wasn't even straight at the gate , and did indeed get across Robert by means of making a better start which may have impeded Roberts run to the corner, BUT, bachelor gated alongside Robert, neglected to turn left and gave him an almighty shove. Dirty doesn't even come close and very lucky not to be excluded for dangerous riding. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Odds On said:

just think if the cameras were there, Rossitor would of been in tears playing the sympathy card!...always has and always will be the centre of attention, a real look at me individual.

Utter tosh comment  as usual

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SpecialOne said:

Utter tosh comment  as usual

history speaks for itself, he's a drama queen where he has to be centre of attention.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, DizzAssStar said:

Absolute rubbish .......... Swindon had SIX riders throughout the meeting......FACT!

Yes they did, the fact that 2 of those 6 riders weren't of the required standard seems lost on you.

You're obviously easily pleased in Norfolk, maybe for the next home meeting alongside the excellent promotion of being able to watch a couple of races from the centre for an additional fee, they could chuck in a bucket of fish for those same supporters to toss at the happy clappers such as yourself. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rickyb said:

I see your point but I still find it hard to think he would ride around and around for no good reason, and yes I imagine it would be a bit cooler up in the royal box.

Buster rides around for a good reason to him. His back pocket.

The breaks give people a reason to spend more money = more for Buster.

Track grading has nothing to do with producing better racing unfortunately. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Buster rides around for a good reason to him. His back pocket.

The breaks give people a reason to spend more money = more for Buster.

Track grading has nothing to do with producing better racing unfortunately. 

Sadly this is so. A pity, as more and more fans, can't be bothered. The playoffs may be in front of well up crowds but overall. Hmmm.

I do think Buster believes that he is making a difference and offering a great racing surface but it's still "follow my leader" far too often.

Edited by waytogo28
correction

49 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Sadly this is so. A pity, as more and more fans, can't be bothered. The playoffs may be in front of well up crowds but overall. Hmmm.

I do think Buster believes that he is making a difference and offering a great racing surface but it's still "follow my leader" far too often.

Well his numerous grading sessions will be tightly controlled when BT are there.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

THE REFEREE IS IN CHARGE OF THE MEETING AND IS UP TO HIM/HER TO STOP TO MUCH GRADING AND THE SPEED OF MEETING.

He is in charge of the meeting but BT tend to run the schedule as far as they are able.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

THE REFEREE IS IN CHARGE OF THE MEETING AND IS UP TO HIM/HER TO STOP TO MUCH GRADING AND THE SPEED OF MEETING.

You are so wrong !!  The Ref will never  overrule the trackman.   once the trackman is doing his work, he will continue until he thinks its ready.   A Ref sitting in his warm seat would know nothing about the condition of the track unless he comes down from his ivory tower and they don't do that very often.     Only when the trackman has finished, will the ref resume his responsibility .  

• Like 2

troy is a pantomime villain at lynn. You say things in the press like he did early season then the fuse is lit. Only takes a 50/50 to make things kick off. It’s not hooliganism really. it’s passion and that’s what speedway in this country lacks. I see it as firstbend bunching but 50% of it was a trouble maker who decided to walk out on us with his rock star friend. Ruined our 2017 season. So shouting abuse is fair game. We are allowed to have villain riders. Made last nights meeting worth it

• Like 3

On 9/18/2018 at 6:44 PM, Danny Connor said:

troy is a pantomime villain at lynn. You say things in the press like he did early season then the fuse is lit. Only takes a 50/50 to make things kick off. It’s not hooliganism really. it’s passion and that’s what speedway in this country lacks. I see it as firstbend bunching but 50% of it was a trouble maker who decided to walk out on us with his rock star friend. Ruined our 2017 season. So shouting abuse is fair game. We are allowed to have villain riders. Made last nights meeting worth it

Let's not forget that Batch was our best scoring rider last year up til July, he'd won Rider of the Night on a few occasions.