British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GiveusaB

Birmingham v Peterborough ICL

21 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Filling in the programme will be a nightmare tonight!

will only be getting printed about now ricky wells should be in the programme 

16 minutes ago, eM_Pe said:

After living in speedway-less towns for the last 9 years I could just draw it all myself tonight if necessary! :D

I genuinely cannot wait for the meeting. The story of forming these line-ups is something to reflect on when it's done. At the moment I'm just grateful to the managers for sorting out a good bunch of riders despite all the obstacles, and to the skies for brightening up in the morning!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, eM_Pe said:

After living in speedway-less towns for the last 9 years I could just draw it all myself tonight if necessary! :D

I genuinely cannot wait for the meeting. The story of forming these line-ups is something to reflect on when it's done. At the moment I'm just grateful to the managers for sorting out a good bunch of riders despite all the obstacles, and to the skies for brightening up in the morning!

You're in for a treat !

The track will produce some great racing ! Watch out for Ben Barker when he heads towards the fence.....'it's very scary' at times : )

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

and Garrity!!!

and most likely Ricky Wells ?

It's bubbling up ! :D

I can't wait for this meeting.......line-ups have changed a lot, but they look quite even and full of 'racers' ....'what a treat for the fans and a bitter sweet end to a terrible season of bad luck' !

I'm still looking forward to this match despite no Masters, I honestly couldnt give two hoots about the Play offs now. Even if we qualify we will have 2 guests and R/R for the semi finals minimum and realistically what chance do we have anyway. So for me tonight is more important because we need to start looking forward to 2019, I think most brummies fans would be in favour of a move up and we all need to turn out because it wont happen if we dont give Peter and David Mason our full support.  

What a pointless match, Birmingham with none of there 2018 riders and Peterborough with just two and as theres only six riders listed for the Panthers assume its Rider Replacement as well. Why not use some of younger riders, its not even an inter lge match its a match of two select teams. 

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

What a pointless match, Birmingham with none of there 2018 riders and Peterborough with just two and as theres only six riders listed for the Panthers assume its Rider Replacement as well. Why not use some of younger riders, its not even an inter lge match its a match of two select teams. 

hahahaha a little knowledge is a dangerous thing...  nearly everything you have said is incorrect 

14 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What a pointless match,

Not true 

Birmingham with none of there 2018 riders

Incorrect

Panthers assume its Rider Replacement as well.

also incorrect

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Well I for one can't wait to see some Championship riders grace Perry Barr.....be great to see Starke/Barker/Ellis/Lambert and Jason Garrity is an entertainer, just like 'our' James Shanes!

Btw Avoid M6 NORTH .....broken down vehicle/s causing headache delays yet again !

It seems Masters is unable to ride as his VISA doesn't cover a meeting of this nature, so in this instance it isn't the fault of the BSPA.

• Like 1