British Speedway Forum

11 hours ago, Aviator said:

So, posting a video of himself riding a pit bike in his garden and jumping it close to his son, whilst his son looks on is the action of a responsible parent is it? Certainly not the actions of a man you would want as a good behavioural example for any child. No wonder the child’s mother is possibly denying him access.

Pretty sure that's not why imo. Going by what I have heard, he could be the best father in the world and she still wouldn't let him. Some people just like to be super controlling..

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Pretty sure that's not why imo. Going by what I have heard, he could be the best father in the world and she still wouldn't let him. Some people just like to be super controlling..

So, keeping the thread “Poole Themed”, what was behind all the immigration/work permit “stuff” that prevented him from fulfilling his contractual obligations with Poole?

On 9/22/2018 at 10:22 PM, Aviator said:

Most of what has been going on in Holders life is of his own making. I would not waste a nano second in negotiating a contract for him to return to Poole. More of a liability than an asset. Time to move on!!!

I am not sure I would ever class a liability for Poole , I would sooner remember him for all the great races it has been a pleasure watching him in Poole colours

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Aviator said:

So, keeping the thread “Poole Themed”, what was behind all the immigration/work permit “stuff” that prevented him from fulfilling his contractual obligations with Poole?

Going on your earlier post. You should know..

16 hours ago, Gavan said:

Nothing against whatever is happening in Holders personal life , he just simply isn’t right for Poole anymore ..... time for Poole to look forward not back 

And your reasons behind saying that ?

Freddie just beat Drabik from the back in his first ride. The final of the u21.

I see little Max back home with Chris, must be a big relief for him 

23 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I see little Max back home with Chris, must be a big relief for him 

Where did you see this? Great news if true.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Wherevdid you see this?

Instagram :t:

Edited by Daniel Smith

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Where did you see this? Great news if true.

On Instagram and his twitter 

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Instagram :t:

Yep really nice to see

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Excellent. A child should never be stopped from seeing a parent because a couples relationship has broken down. No child should be used as a weapon.

I certainly agree with that sentiment. But, it should be down to both parents to resolve any issues they may have to ensure a parental breakdown doesn’t get out of hand. It’s called parenthood!!