British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Read the title thread Starman, just sticking to the topic! 

This thread shouldnt have even been started, we still have a league title to win this season. No doiubt all the knobs will disagree with me.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

This thread shouldnt have even been started, we still have a league title to win this season. No doiubt all the knobs will disagree with me.

no need for the name calling. you should be banned for that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Is that the Dorset Knobs? 

Or will the big guess the guests press release at Wimborne Rd also announce 'Starman in Ironic post shocker' ;)

Edited by The Weasel

On 9/29/2018 at 10:31 AM, Skidder1 said:

Easier to achieve without the 'Mitchell effect'!!:shock:

Should we really be talking about someone’s personal life on a speedway forum ,I don’t think so

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

It’s not for you to make the call on what should be on this forum, there are moderators for controlling that! However, it is interesting to note that you have made more than your fair share of comments on a thread that you apparently don’t approve of. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aviator said:

It’s not for you to make the call on what should be on this forum, there are moderators for controlling that! However, it is interesting to note that you have made more than your fair share of comments on a thread that you apparently don’t approve of. 

Im entitled to my opinion. We still have a season to finish and a title to win. So if you dont like it dont comment or respond. Easy really.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Im entitled to my opinion. We still have a season to finish and a title to win. So if you dont like it dont comment or respond. Easy really.

7 P’s.

I think the big question for this thread is who will be the Promoter and Team Manager in 2019?

If MF's 'exciting new venture' becomes a reality then he'll most likely be moving abroad!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I think the big question for this thread is who will be the Promoter and Team Manager in 2019?

If MF's 'exciting new venture' becomes a reality then he'll most likely be moving abroad!!!!!

That’s been on the cards for the past 7 years or so. Probably going to be a JV promotion with Rick Frost and Mediman on the Bowsprit and CCP in the Pushpit. And, Garry May as the TM...

Edited by Aviator
Clarification

Of course Starman will be drafted in as the man who knows everything about everything. Including of course selling magazines!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Fingers crossed. :cheers:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, June01 said:

I can't help but wonder if this is pre-empting the rumoured breakaway league.

If it is I hope they have got a rich sponsor to pay for it, be it a company or a very good TV deal

On 10/4/2018 at 6:39 PM, Skidder1 said:

Bangkok Hilton to serve a much overdue sentence for crimes against speedway?

Showers will work and if he finds the right cell mate, there will be fireworks (plenty of bangers) :o