British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Steve0 said:

A perfect match for the Poole “Cheating Scumbag” Pirates :wink:

Thst post is totally unnecessary. Steve0.

7 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Thst post is totally unnecessary. Steve0.

Totally necessary and totally true.  Any one who benefits from breaking/ignoring the rules is a cheat in any sport - no different in speedway! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Totally necessary and totally true.  Any one who benefits from breaking/ignoring the rules is a cheat in any sport - no different in speedway! :rolleyes:

You really are sad cut up person. Never knew somebody could get so bitter about us winning the league.

Edited by Starman2006

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Think you'll find it was KL who ignored by the rules in the first place. Says a lot when it is the chairman's club! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Think you'll find it was KL who ignored by the rules in the first place. Says a lot when it is the chairman's club! 

What rule was that Lisa ?

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You really are sad cut up person. Never knew somebody could get so bitter about us winning the league.

You are wrong!  I have said several times that if Poole had used RR or an eligible guest then they would have deserved their win.  Instead, they chose to cheat and use an ineligible guest.  You don’t see me calling you names either or being personal!  What I can’t stand is cheating - and it would be same if Swindon had cheated too!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

KL fielded a legal team in both legs and broke no rules!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

'Local businessman' is to be the new promoter. Steve Shovlar, you sure it's not you??!!;) 

Any comments Mediman???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

KL fielded a legal team in both legs and broke no rules!

Where did I say they fielded an illegal team??

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Where did I say they fielded an illegal team??

You didn't, but did say they ignored the rules and they didn't do that either.

I kind of find it worrying that you lot aren't worried that a club that includes the chairman backed an other club into a corner to agree to have a guest that they shouldn't have. If it was Poole's idea then fair enough but KL should have let us use Ellis. 

Just now, Alan_Jones said:

You didn't, but did say they ignored the rules and they didn't do that either.

They suggested that another club and to that club to use said guest. You all say Poole cheated but KL wanted them too and asked them to alledgedly!! I kinda find that more worrying and Chapman should not be allowed to be chairman anymore. 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

What rule was that Lisa ?

Suggesting to Poole that they use Morris, they started the ball rolling. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

They suggested that another club and to that club to use said guest. You all say Poole cheated but KL wanted them too and asked them to alledgedly!! I kinda find that more worrying and Chapman should not be allowed to be chairman anymore. 

Any proof that KL drove the decision or just the usual Poole spin? I've pointed out that it was the SCB & BSPA that covered for their original incompetence in failing to frame the rules correctly by breaking them and encouraging both teams and the referee to do so.