British Speedway Forum

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, Starman2006 said:

You always try to come up with a get out of jail card. Seriously have misgivings about you being a Poole fan.

Read the post properly . also i see the bigger picture than you do :cheers:

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Think allen would be a good signing, a rider with a big future in the right management,think a change will do him good and will be a bargin average to any top flight team

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

Think allen would be a good signing, a rider with a big future in the right management,think a change will do him good and will be a bargin average to any top flight team

Allen who?

On 11/1/2018 at 7:44 PM, Starman2006 said:

I would advise any rider starting out to ride a tight technical track, it will teach them so much. Look at Jack Holder,Plymouth there's an example. But it will do Luke no harm to start at poole. He will be well looked after, that i can say.

And what are your qualifications to give any rider advice??

• Like 5

lets hope who ever takes the reins down the stadium they improve the poole official website because that is in a poor state :)

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

lets hope who ever takes the reins down the stadium they improve the poole official website because that is in a poor state :)

Tbf it has been worse! But also been a lot better. I preferred it before updates from meetings appeared on Twitter they used to have an updates section on the forum there which automatically updated the screen every 30 secs/1min or so. That was good. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbf it has been worse! But also been a lot better. I preferred it before updates from meetings appeared on Twitter they used to have an updates section on the forum there which automatically updated the screen every 30 secs/1min or so. That was good. 

went down hill when they done away with the forum 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ray c said:

went down hill when they done away with the forum 

Best thing they did to get shot of some of the idiots that were taking over. The new one we have is 100 times better. And no :icon_smile_clown:'s or wind up merchants.  And long may that continue.

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'd like to sign up for the new one :blink:

nobody uses it I'm afraid or very rarely has not been used since the 27 oct 

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ray c said:

nobody uses it I'm afraid or very rarely has not been used since the 27 oct 

Probably because nothing has happened worth discussing!

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Probably because nothing has happened worth discussing!

yes I know that . You know as well as I do why the forum on the website was closed and that was a popular forum  :t:

• Like 1