British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, ray c said:

yes I know that . You know as well as I do why the forum on the website was closed and that was a popular forum  :t:

Yup we do, and said "persons dont use it" funny that...:party:

48 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yup we do, and said "persons dont use it" funny that...:party:

are you sure about that you could be wrong :cheers: skidder goes under a different name just like you :D

Edited by ray c
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ray c said:

are you sure about that you could be wrong :cheers: skidder goes under a different name just like you :D

Nope same user name just shortened.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Starman I thought you were one of the reasons they closed the other one...? :unsure::D

Nope.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, Starman2006 said:

Nope.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:22 PM, Starman2006 said:

Nope.

Well, like you Lisa Collette, I think that the site was closed down, mainly due to the fact that some of the posters were "not a good influence" on the club and were painting a bad picture. I reckon you guys know who you were!!!!!!  I don't have to mention names. Personally, travelling down from Southampton each week, the forum was good for weather forecasts/conditions and team news. Shame it had to go.

4 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

Well, like you Lisa Collette, I think that the site was closed down, mainly due to the fact that some of the posters were "not a good influence" on the club and were painting a bad picture. I reckon you guys know who you were!!!!!!  I don't have to mention names. Personally, travelling down from Southampton each week, the forum was good for weather forecasts/conditions and team news. Shame it had to go.

There's always the new one. And the berks dont freqent it..Far more civelized. The ones who got it shut down dont even go to speedway. Funny that eh..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

The site was closed down on the club's official website because too many were bad-mouthing speedway in general and Poole in particular and posted nothing other than negative comments which didn't go down too well with some of the club sponsors, as they felt it reflected badly on them!! 

Thats why the 'unnofficial' Poole fans forum was started.

One thing you can't ever say about Starman is that he is negative about Poole!!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The site was closed down on the club's official website because too many were bad-mouthing speedway in general and Poole in particular and posted nothing other than negative comments which didn't go down too well with some of the club sponsors, as they felt it reflected badly on them!! 

One thing you can't ever say about Starman is that he is negative about Poole!!!

Thank you mate ..

22 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I didn't say it was the only reason! ;)

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I didn't say it was the only reason! ;)

Then what are you saying, because you are clearly insinuating something.

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

No, he just knows everything about everything, most of which is usually rubbish..

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, Aviator said:

No, he just knows everything about everything, most of which is usually rubbish..

You are correct Aviator, but a lot of the comments became abusive and far too personal, with nothing to do with speedway and shed a poor reflection on Poole Speedway itself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Southampton Pirate said:

You are correct Aviator, but a lot of the comments became abusive and far too personal, with nothing to do with speedway and shed a poor reflection on Poole Speedway itself.

So people were having a crack at him on that forum aswell then ?

2 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

Yep they did, thats why the new forum is so much better. No idiots on it .