British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Aviator said:

Starman, speedway is about watching good motorcycle racing not, just about winning a trophy that the supporters don’t get to see or celebrate.

The Premiership trophy will be on display at the REF video night on Wednesday 14th. Photo opportunities will be available.

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The Premiership trophy will be on display at the REF video night on Wednesday 14th. Photo opportunities will be available.

Maybe they should provide a free bar too, you know for supporters to 'celebrate' ;)

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe they should provide a free bar too, you know for supporters to 'celebrate' ;)

What? At Stadia uk prices. It's a REF event to raise money for riders.:D

Ps great news from the Swindon stadium planners today. Hope they can get a move on now.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Is that a video night? Will the team be there?

33 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Is that a video night? Will the team be there?

I see it’s a REF video night.. is Craig Ackroyd the guest of honour. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

I see it’s a REF video night.. is Craig Ackroyd the guest of honour. 

image.png.2c5f0bb6e230a3c2f147c5f944754191.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, poole keith said:

of course its not a secret,why would it be?but whos interested? 

Me. Hence why I asked.

Bearing in mind he could still be running the club if as I expect nobody pays his highly inflated valuation of the club, then to me it is of interest if he can run the club remotely from overseas which undertaking his new venture.

It was a harmless question of interest for information if it  was partly out in the public domain. Which for some it obviously was.

Again thanks to Skidder for the info. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Aviator said:

Starman, speedway is about watching good motorcycle racing not, just about winning a trophy that the supporters don’t get to see or celebrate.

Its about winning mate. End of. The Trophy will be at the REF function tonight for fans to see and have there photo with it if they want. And know doubt it will be at the others as well.

Edited by Starman2006

38 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Its about winning mate. End of. The Trophy will be at the REF function tonight for fans to see and have there photo with it if they want. And know doubt it will be at the others as well.

there are a lot of people like my self that go to watch motor bike racing win or lose . no loyalty in speedway anymore from riders or promotors you enjoy the winning the way its going it wont be for much longer :party:happy days

Edited by ray c

So Ipswich back in the premiership, bet Gavan is pleased 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

doubt it if buster has bought Ipswich ?

32 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

It’s exactly that mentality that will see the end of this once great sport. Not to worry though, you’ve got more to loose than me..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aviator said:

It’s exactly that mentality that will see the end of this once great sport.

Rubbish you clearly live in the Dark ages. You ask anybody in any sport what its all about and they will say the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Trip to Poole beckons, or maybe not.

• Like 2