British Speedway Forum

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

But they created a big fuss about it. Remember  :approve:

Nope they didn't. You can blame Poole all you like with your little lies, but KL messed it up themselves. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He had a higher average than Kurtz. And you are forgetting the in form reserve MPT.

So you were unlucky injuries happen it's part of the sport.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Nope they didn't. You can blame Poole all you like with your little lies, but KL messed it up themselves. 

Nobody is disagreeing with you thats whats laughable. So paranoid that everyone is having a dig at Poole.

Nick Morris should never have been allowed to ride in the second leg.............its irrelevant who agreed what or who made the choice.............the moment the powers that be allowed Morris to ride it made the whole thing a farce.

The fact is there was never a rule that stopped Adam Ellis riding for both clubs in the final....................all it meant was it just made the sport look daft.

But by Kings Lynn agreeing it was ok for Morris to ride........and then the joke of a governing body allowing it.............also made the sport look daft as well

So bless your heart you can calm down about everyone having a go at Poole because they arent.............the sport was made to look daft yet again.

Injuries are part and parcel of the sport and Poole had to beat very weakened teams in the semi final and final....thats not Pooles fault they just got very lucky

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nobody is disagreeing with you thats whats laughable. So paranoid that everyone is having a dig at Poole.

Nick Morris should never have been allowed to ride in the second leg.............its irrelevant who agreed what or who made the choice.............the moment the powers that be allowed Morris to ride it made the whole thing a farce.

The fact is there was never a rule that stopped Adam Ellis riding for both clubs in the final....................all it meant was it just made the sport look daft.

But by Kings Lynn agreeing it was ok for Morris to ride........and then the joke of a governing body allowing it.............also made the sport look daft as well

So bless your heart you can calm down about everyone having a go at Poole because they arent.............the sport was made to look daft yet again.

Injuries are part and parcel of the sport and Poole had to beat very weakened teams in the semi final and final....thats not Pooles fault they just got very lucky

Oooh more lies!! Where have I said anyone is having a dig at Poole? Oh yeah I haven't! But if people are going to blatantly lie because they are still so bitter about something, then I will call them out on it!

As for your second lie, KL did not agree to anything they SUGGESTED it, once you get that through your head, maybe people will move on. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oooh more lies!! Where have I said anyone is having a dig at Poole? Oh yeah I haven't! But if people are going to blatantly lie because they are still so bitter about something, then I will call them out on it!

As for your second lie, KL did not agree to anything they SUGGESTED it, once you get that through your head, maybe people will move on. 

My second lie? Seriously have a read at what I have wrote because clearly you have an issue

I BLAMED Kings Lynn for suggesting it not Poole

However the powers that be should have told Kings Lynn no..... is that hard for you to understand!

20 minutes ago, Gavan said:

My second lie? Seriously have a read at what I have wrote because clearly you have an issue

I BLAMED Kings Lynn for suggesting it not Poole

However the powers that be should have told Kings Lynn no..... is that hard for you to understand!

No, you blamed KL for 'agreeing' to it. You have said nothing about them suggesting it. You put... ' by KL agreeing it was ok for Morris to ride..' 

Okay you didn't say Poole suggested it, but someone must have unless KL suggested and agreed to it by themselves! Lol.

14 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Could we keep it to 2019 please Lisa:P

Agreed. 

I think the main team sponsor should be Poole's aim right now. 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I am a staunch Poole supporter and have been for just under 50 years, but agree with Gavan. We were lucky but that's life, we won.

Edited by Supersub
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Maybe if you hadn't kept stirring the pot we could have got back to 2019 a lot earlier!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Supersub said:

I am a staunch Poole supporter and have been for just under 50 years, but agree with Gavan. We were lucky but that's life, we won.

There is the old saying

'The more I practise the luckier I get'

Although no exactly the scenario I think it fits in this case in that whatever anybody thinks of Poole and Matt Ford no other team/promoter prepares quite like Poole/Ford

Hence the appearence of Poole always being very lucky when often there is probably more to it than just luck

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

These are the consequences to your actions!! :D 

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There is the old saying

'The more I practise the luckier I get'

Although no exactly the scenario I think it fits in this case in that whatever anybody thinks of Poole and Matt Ford no other team/promoter prepares quite like Poole/Ford

Hence the appearence of Poole always being very lucky when often there is probably more to it than just luck

I agrre but IMO, the loss of Holder cost Somerset the semi -final, &  MPT for KL in 2nd leg  cost them, but as you have said luck is there to be had, just giving my opinion.

46 minutes ago, Supersub said:

I agrre but IMO, the loss of Holder cost Somerset the semi -final, &  MPT for KL in 2nd leg  cost them, but as you have said luck is there to be had, just giving my opinion.

Every year there seems to be luck of one kind or other come play off time, that's the sport, Somerset should have had a #8.

2019 team will be mad not to include the majority of the winning squad.

Edited by noggin