British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Add Josh G and Nic and your done. 

Interesting to see Morris was not the second announcement this morning from Swindon.

Maybe Rosco just playing mind games with us ;).

IF he was available who would you omit from say Klindt/Josh if Matt even wanted him ??

43 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

43 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Those two not for me but with the five i named that would be a youthful exciting team could Tungate be an option?

Just now, ray c said:

perhaps nick morris and brady kurtz need a change of tracks just saying 

Kurtz keep believing Ray he will get there move him from no 1 put Jack there  Morris i would be gutted if he left Swindon.

If MF is 'struggling' financially due to not having a main sponsor, then I would expect a 1-7 of Poole assets!!

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If MF is 'struggling' financially due to not having a main sponsor, then I would expect a 1-7 of Poole assets!!

Gosh that will make it tough. I'm scratching ma head to think of any.....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Kurtz keep believing Ray he will get there move him from no 1 put Jack there  Morris i would be gutted if he left Swindon.

Just announced on main SWE Speedway site that Morris has signed for Masarna in SWE.  Almost certainly means he won't ride in Champ.

Be interesting to see if he does stay at Swind as many Wolves Fans initially thought he was coming there way. Then of course obvious Poole rumours after the Abu Dhabi  trip,

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Those two not for me but with the five i named that would be a youthful exciting team could Tungate be an option?

Josh G has to get a Premiership place somewhere as he can't double-down now that he rides on a Polish licence.

26 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Just announced on main SWE Speedway site that Morris has signed for Masarna in SWE.  Almost certainly means he won't ride in Champ.

Be interesting to see if he does stay at Swind as many Wolves Fans initially thought he was coming there way. Then of course obvious Poole rumours after the Abu Dhabi  trip,

What would be your spine of the team Steve? i know you mentioned Pickering and Stewart i thought Lidsey would be on Poole's radar maybe Belle Vue bound.??

8 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Think Batchelor might be heading our way.

Chapman wont sign him again. Doesn't like Monmore. Swindon probably cant fit him in now. Belle Vue will go with Fricke, Cook & Bewley so they probably cant fit him in either.

Chapman is only the owner not the promoter 

1 minute ago, BLACKHEART said:

I think we will end up with one of the following 1-7s

1. Troy Batchelor 7.69

2. Brady Kurtz 7.05

3. Josh Grajczonek 6.70

4. Nicolai Klindt 6.61

5. Linus Sundstrom 6.04

6. Fredrik Jakobsen 5.04

7. James Shanes 3.31

1. Jack Holder 7.39

2. Brady Kurtz 7.05

3. Josh Grajczonek 6.70

4. Nicolai Klindt 6.61

5. Kacper Woryna 6.36

6. Fredrik Jakobsen 5.04

7. James Shanes 3.31

Not keen on the first option.!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Not keen on the first option.!!

Shanes should have a 2.5% reduction.

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

What would be your spine of the team Steve? i know you mentioned Pickering and Stewart i thought Lidsey would be on Poole's radar maybe Belle Vue bound.??

Just think Sid that Ford may go for a young team option with potential. Especially if finance is tight with no main team sponsor sorted (as per last press release some days ago).

I would like to see Lidsey but many think he will go to BV under Lemon's supervision. Stewart is same age with only the one season in UK and Pickering has 2 but improved 2018 against 2017 so seems to have potential and even Matt eluded to him last season when things were going pear shaped.

Bottom line anyway and as I keep saying Matt has to re plan to a degree anyway with 2.64 having to be lost from last seasons squad. If we have to accept mainly due to finance and top riders reluctance an 8 point just isn't coming. If we also assume Holder Sr is a no go then to a degree work with what you may have. For me the likes of Holder Jr/Kurtz/Woryna/Jakobsen and even Pickering all offer growth potential. That little lot gives you 30.42 points. Then you can work around the likes of Harris 7.78 - Josh G 6.70 - Klindt 6.61 - Sundstrom at an new attractive 6.04 and maybe Morris 6.60 but that is a long shot. Even then you can't have 2 of the three as only12.08 available unless you factor in Worrall at 5.60 and indeed Shanes at 3.31.

An out and out number one - No but do we really think that Jack Holder/Kurtz/Woryna will all bomb this season and surely Jakobsen can improve after his UK initiation season.