British Speedway Forum

I know most people on here don't want bomber back because of his average.but he is one of two rider's I want to see back and also I like James back as well because they both exciting to watch unfortunately averages are destroying British speedway . Just saying 

• Like 1

One thing that would make sense if Covatti has signed is that having also signed for Somerset, he could be based down here at either Matt's or Middlo's?

Although like some others, I'm surprised at Ippo letting him go.

1 hour ago, ray c said:

I know most people on here don't want bomber back because of his average.but he is one of two rider's I want to see back and also I like James back as well because they both exciting to watch unfortunately averages are destroying British speedway . Just saying 

We are in the minority ,but I agree Averages are killing the sport in GB.

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

One thing that would make sense if Covatti has signed is that having also signed for Somerset, he could be based down here at either Matt's or Middlo's?

Although like some others, I'm surprised at Ippo letting him go.

if their is the slightest chance that this might happen , I would be intrigued as to who the other reserve will be.

Must admit that with Morris having decided on Wolves and with Poole having to lose 2.64 from last seasons team, then Matt faces one hell of a juggling act.

Really can't see him  going with Harris on that inflated 7.78 GSA and factor in having to lose 2.64 team points it would mean changes further down. Covatti for say Worrall saves you only 1.02 meaning another 1.62 to find. If you retain Harris it means you have to get rid of 1/2 riders from Kurtz/Graz/Woryna/Jakobsen/Klindt and reading various qoutes over the weeks I thought most want to retain all of them in possible. You would only get a 1.62 saving if you replaced the lowest av Jakobsen for say Shanes. Can't see that happening.

No doubt Matt has it all worked out, if as a couple have rumoured he already knows his team and the first announcement is Wed evening. Hope it is  decent team as its worrying how strong Swindon are already looking with Doyle/Bach and & Musz already signed.

Matt always has at the very least a plan A, B and C,

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Doesn't inspire me at all.

1. Brady Kurtz 7.05

2. Linus Sundstrom 6.04

3. Nicolai Klindt 6.61

4. Kacper Woryna 6.36

5. Josh Grajczonek 6.70

6. Fredrik Jakobsen 5.04

7. Nico Covatti 4.70

= 42.50

Where's Jack? With Morris at Wolves, I would expect him to be back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

off to b/vue !!

3 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

off to b/vue !!

Who are you dropping out of Bewley, Cook, Fricke and Stevie to fit Jack in then?? :D

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Who are you dropping out of Bewley, Cook, Fricke and Stevie to fit Jack in then?? :D

All of them!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Jack loves the Showground  :D

43 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

cook could well be leaving ??

56 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Jack Bjerre? 

Cook should do well at Poole though.

55 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Jack loves the Showground  :D

Think that was ruled out earlier! ;)

34 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

cook could well be leaving ??

Why? Cook loves BV more than anyone ever has and you want him binned for trouble maker Jack Holder? I'd take Cook in a heartbeat over Jack, much better attitude :)

• Like 5

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Why? Cook loves BV more than anyone ever has and you want him binned for trouble maker Jack Holder? I'd take Cook in a heartbeat over Jack, much better attitude :)

holder rides NSS well then again who doesn't lol  our name track stadium facilities  will attract any rider :party: