British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s not how you start it’s how you finish. Thought everyone had worked that out after last season. Team is going to be solid with strong reserves.

Let’s hope for  the sake of Speedway it’s not the finish and some soft ass will give Matt a few notes for it.  How about you Shovvy, you are always giving it the big un.  Time to ‘invest’ in your Club ?

Edited by semion
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 7:36 PM, foreverblue said:

Fricke to Poole then. Not worried about where Cook goes as long as its not us! 

dream on ffs !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, semion said:

Let’s hope for  the sake of Speedway it’s not the finish and some soft ass will give Matt a few notes for it.  How about you Shovvy, you are always giving it the big un.  Time to ‘invest’ in your Club ?

I invest in it by paying £18 plus a program every week. Why would I want a wage cut and stress when what I do now is far more lucrative 52 weeks of the year?

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dont have the time or the inclination. 

Im sure someone else will have

If not you will have a couple of hours and £20+ a week extra to work with

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s not how you start it’s how you finish. Thought everyone had worked that out after last season. Team is going to be solid with strong reserves.

There still scratching there heads as to how its done Steve. Nothing changes there..:rofl:

As it seems Swindon can't fit Stefan Neilsen in their team , i think it would be terrific if he came back to to Poole and i think he could put at least a point on his average.

11 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

So if no buyer comes forward for Poole next year it could potentially be the last season at Wimborne road?

Thats what the man said 

14 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

So if no buyer comes forward for Poole next year it could potentially be the last season at Wimborne road?

Don’t be daft.

Shovvy will of course.  He has had a good understanding of what is needed.

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

There still scratching there heads as to how its done Steve. Nothing changes there..:rofl:

Yes we all have no idea how it works we all think that whoever is top of the league in May is the champions.............are you telling us all that even if you are bottom early on like Kings Lynn were, that you can actually finish top come September...............i never ever knew that and im sure that all the fans of other clubs are content that you made us aware of this....thank you

Though i do seem to remember that before a wheel was turned last season that yourself and Mr Shovlar were telling everybody that the Poole 1-7 to start the season would blow everybody away.....that it was a 1-7 far superior to everyone elses team (i mean Shovlar even changed his avatar to the magnificent 7 they were that good)......................there was no mention then of 'its what happens at then end of the season' .......................i guess you have decided to change your outlook

• Like 1