British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Did he ride in the pairs meeting Foamfence with Julian Parr ???that version of Lee was awesome his performance reminded me of his brilliant Longtrack title performance the flying hairpin.

I can't remember that (I'm an old git) but I remember how impressive he was against Carter because it reminded me about my dad's description of the dominant Vic Duggan when he visited Odsal one time.

16 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

You won the play/ off not the league.

No we won the league.. We are LEAGUE champions..:party:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

He isn't our asset.

Cant see what difference that makes he did get injured riding for us

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Cant see what difference that makes he did get injured riding for us

Of course it makes a difference. If a footballer gets injured while on loan he returns to his club for rehabilitation.

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Of course it makes a difference. If a footballer gets injured while on loan he returns to his club for rehabilitation.

But they pay him an income while he is injured.

Think Poole have missed a trick not getting Morris.

One thing is for sure is that Swindon have a strong top 4 and now Wolves have Morris as a second string after he was a number one last season, thats great team building

We are just going Strength in depth. 

And if the Turbo twins 2.0 turn up this year which i expect then we are really talking. 

• Like 1

It's going to rely heavily on riders turning up and upping their game massively, to be honest I'm not convinced. 

Plenty of scope if the Pirates are using Kurtz and Jack H. They could both improve massively or falter leading the team. Very similar to starting 2018.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

But they pay him an income while he is injured.

Don't think so , as far as I am aware his club pay not the club he is loaned to.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think so , as far as I am aware his club pay not the club he is loaned to.

That is what I meant, where in speedway nobody pays the rider an income when injured. 

47 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Think Poole have missed a trick not getting Morris.

One thing is for sure is that Swindon have a strong top 4 and now Wolves have Morris as a second string after he was a number one last season, thats great team building

I agree Gavin, trick missed

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Let's face it, there aren't many good analogies with speedway.

Regardless, it was very poor for Poole to do nothing for Stefan when he broke a leg riding for them. Mitch Davey is not a Swindon asset but we raised thousands for him.

Just common decency.

• Like 4