British Speedway Forum

On 12/9/2018 at 5:47 PM, ArthurRudge said:

I believe Kenneth Bjerre will lead the Pirates in 2019

oops error :rofl:

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Your aiming higher than last season then!

Nooo thats from the bottom up..:rofl:

22 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oops error :rofl:

To be fair he predicts a lot of rot under different aliases 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Could tonight's announcement be Jake Allen.

Chances are it will be an Aussie, but which one? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Make that 3. Most likely 2 of a different nation now. 

Okay let's play the cryptic clue game ;-)

Firstly Matt said that Covatti would be the SENIOR reserve. Meaning the other has to be less than 4.70.

Your clue was 2 from a different nation which pushes me towards DK. Klindt being one of them. The other cold be the DK born Stefan Nielsen ?? on 3.7 ish which is below Covatti. Makes some sense as he was riding well for Poole last season before the nasty injury which almost wiped his season out.

His 4 match av was 5.18 or 6.12 incl BP. Viewed from that respect a starting GSA of 3.7 approx looks pretty good ;-)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Okay let's play the cryptic clue game ;-)

Firstly Matt said that Covatti would be the SENIOR reserve. Meaning the other has to be less than 4.70.

Your clue was 2 from a different nation which pushes me towards DK. Klindt being one of them. The other cold be the DK born Stefan Nielsen ?? on 3.7 ish which is below Covatti. Makes some sense as he was riding well for Poole last season before the nasty injury which almost wiped his season out.

His 4 match av was 5.18 or 6.12 incl BP. Viewed from that respect a starting GSA of 3.7 approx looks pretty good ;-)

Stefan Neilsen may have been born in Denmark but is British so he wouldn't mean him.Klindt and Jacobsen are both Danish.

Mikkel B Andersen would be a good signing for a top-flight club, plenty of potential and on a bargain average - perhaps him, or even his brother? Both looks set to miss Championship, probably due to Danish clashes...

1 hour ago, RedcarRacer said:

Mikkel B Andersen would be a good signing for a top-flight club, plenty of potential and on a bargain average - perhaps him, or even his brother? Both looks set to miss Championship, probably due to Danish clashes...

I wouldn't risk either personally, Freddie Jacobsen much more potential in my opinion.