British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

Brady Kurtz it is then...

Wasn't expecting that. Glad I was sitting down! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BluPanther said:

Brady Kurtz it is then...

So much for Covatti being the “senior reserve”.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

No.

Are you close to Poole and know?

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Are you close to Poole and know?

A fairly educated guess is all it takes to work out what the team is! 

Just now, BLACKHEART said:

Support Poole that's the closest lol. I do know about the rider in question for the No.7 berth. I don't want to jump the gun and post the name on a thread in case it doesn't come off. I don't operate like a certain Swindon fan who throws random names around on a consistent basis lol. 

Never heard of such a idiot person :blink:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

A fairly educated guess is all it takes to work out what the team is! 

I certainly don't think there are any surprises in store, i was hoping Jack would be the announcement tonight but he will be next i suspect.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I certainly don't think there are any surprises in store, i was hoping Jack would be the announcement tonight but he will be next i suspect.

I think the 'surprise' one was done first!

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

True

I always thought Poole had first option on Lidsey ? he did watch some meetings there did he not?.If not i know it is a longshot but surely Matthew Gilmore and Brayden Mcguinness are destined to try British speedway soon.?

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think the 'surprise' one was done first!

Yes shocking. I don't imagine anyone built a team without him in it. He is better than his average that's for sure. It appears his bad season was down to being number one, not sure that is wholly true although no doubt a contributing factor. I am still not sure you can rely on him to perform on a consistent basis but hopefully he will prove me wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I always thought Poole had first option on Lidsey ? he did watch some meetings there did he not?.If not i know it is a longshot but surely Matthew Gilmore and Brayden Mcguinness are destined to try British speedway soon.?

No idea but i doubt it will be any of those if we are building strength in depth as predicted. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

No idea but i doubt it will be any of those if we are building strength in depth as predicted. 

Have you anough firepower at the top end of the team? Kurtz, Holder have huge potential but if i was a Poole fan i might be a wee bit worried.