Holder

Josh

Worrall

Allen

Covatti

Klindt 

Edited by Phil The Ace

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Reserves are the key to success. Proof is in the pudding. Give me a solid 1-7 over a top heavy 1-7 that relies heavily on the spearhead any day of the week. Top heavy teams don't win titles that often.

I disagree

2017 Swindon, Doyle and Morris

2016 Wolves , Lindgren and Woffinden

2015 Poole, Holder and Magic

2014 Poole, Ward and Magic

2013 Poole, Ward, Holder, Magic

I would say that in all of those years the teams with the best and strongest top 2 were champions

Last year without injuries Somerset or Kings Lynn would have been champions in my opinion with Doyle/Holder , Lambert/Iversen pairings.

I dont believe Poole would have won the league if the other teams hadnt had issues , again not a dig at Poole just my opinion.

In a very watered down league coming up then strength in depth may work but i think its wrong to say its always been the case.

Im hoping this season it may be as god knows what 7 us at Ipswich are going to end up with!

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

I’m not friends with Ned and I know the team. 

Really? That’s interesting as rider number 7 still hasn’t been signed and sealed yet. 

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Really? That’s interesting as rider number 7 still hasn’t been signed and sealed yet. 

How much do we have to play with for rider number 7?

19 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Rider no7? As in they would ride at no7 in the team? ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

For 75K thats mega money. Basically 100mil in football

They could have sold him if they were that concerned about him. He had a so so season. He will come good.

51 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

6 correct if the 1-7 I was told turns out to be true.

You and Poolebolton know more than Matt Ford!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You and Poolebolton know more than Matt Ford!  :)

Shame Matt Ford fan isn't around to tell us the side.....or maybe he is......!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Comparing Swindon and Poole, they are built very differently. Swindon have gone for a strong top end but a weak second string and very weak reserves.

Poole in the other hand will not be carrying anyone, if the 7 muted riders are the team.

Doyle is best rider in the league. But then Poole have Holder and Kurtz. Batchelor next and then Musiliak, followed by Poole riders Josh and Klindt. Then its Adam Ellis for Swindon, Worrall and Covatti for Poole, Allen for Poole then Lampart, Zach W and Shanes.

By going top heavy Swindon are relying on Doyle banging in max after max and that’s not likely. Batchelor is decent but not better than Holder or Kurtz imo. His average might be higher but he is a fading light. Musiliak could finish with a higher average in 2019.

Swindon bug wagging tail, poor reserves. Poole no number one but a team of strength in depth and Holder and Kurtz will push each other. Should be interesting.

Wolves look unbeatable around monmore with that lineup.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Comparing Swindon and Poole, they are built very differently. Swindon have gone for a strong top end but a weak second string and very weak reserves.

Poole in the other hand will not be carrying anyone, if the 7 muted riders are the team.

Doyle is best rider in the league. But then Poole have Holder and Kurtz. Batchelor next and then Musiliak, followed by Poole riders Josh and Klindt. Then its Adam Ellis for Swindon, Worrall and Covatti for Poole, Allen for Poole then Lampart, Zach W and Shanes.

By going top heavy Swindon are relying on Doyle banging in max after max and that’s not likely. Batchelor is decent but not better than Holder or Kurtz imo. His average might be higher but he is a fading light. Musiliak could finish with a higher average in 2019.

Swindon bug wagging tail, poor reserves. Poole no number one but a team of strength in depth and Holder and Kurtz will push each other. Should be interesting.

Do you think we will ever see Chris Holder over here ever again?

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Well if you paid Rybnik £75K which is one of the biggest deals in speedway history you are going to give him a go aren’t you. 

backtracking now :party: max is class !!

21 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Predictable.  Looking at their respective averages tells you who was better than who last season and not your opinions.  However,  having a good or bad season doesn't mean they will be the same next season. 

Time will tell who is right (or 20+ team changes).

• Like 1