British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Do you think we will ever see Chris Holder over here ever again?

Definitely yes - but maybe not racing?!

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Do you think we will ever see Chris Holder over here ever again?

Would like to think so.

Senior moment - whats the conversion rate for a 2018 Championship rider going into a 2019 Premiership team?

and where can I find it officially?

Edited by Skidder1

45 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You and Poolebolton know more than Matt Ford!  :)

Are you the forum's number 1 spelling mistake? Missing the 'i' and 'k' from your forum name?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

I thought that was Premiership to Championship ie to discourage doubling down?!

Edited by Skidder1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Are you the forum's number 1 spelling mistake? Missing the 'i' and 'k' from your forum name?

That’s below the belt. :)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

BSPA did mention 1.5 for doubling down. But no mention of a conversion rate for riders stepping up so I assume it's also 1.5?

It must be. Same for both ways seems fair to me..So divide said Champ rider by 1.5 I would say.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Gavan said:

The right strength in depth can take you to the play offs.

Poole won the league because of injuries to the two teams that had 2 big hitters..........Somerset with Doyle and Holder and Lynn with Lambert and Iversen..........both lost one of their top riders

Before the abuse none of that was Pooles fault.

Oh Gav. Had a few months off this place. Came back to Reading Racers Numpty still posting for attention, Starman still posting in riddles and you still belittling everything Poole do! Some things will never change!

• Like 6

Amazing all you Poole fans  ,I'm an out of town contractor and last year I took in meetings in the top league at Rye House , Swindon ,Leicester and Poole.

Peterborough,Ipswich,Sheffield,Newcastle and Scunthorpe in th championship.

Mid season everyone  around me at Poole were slating Richie Worrall for his efforts now your wanting him in your side 

take your club views out of the equation and watch speedway for what it is and you will enjoy it more ,how many changes to the side did Poole have and they got lucky with Bomber doing that overtake on the last lap . All now forgotten as Bomber had an inflated average due to the shenanigans wth his Rye House average .Watch and enjoy speedway as it is ,everyone wants a winning side but now a lt of speedway fans just want there side to come to tapes the following season ,just remember that and hope all sides have better luck with injuries next season 

Rant Over

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

BSPA did mention 1.5 for doubling down. But no mention of a conversion rate for riders stepping up so I assume it's also 1.5?

So are you sometimes, but hey we are not counting nor bothered..;)

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Amazing all you Poole fans  ,I'm an out of town contractor and last year I took in meetings in the top league at Rye House , Swindon ,Leicester and Poole.

Mid season everyone  around me at Poole were slating Richie Worrall for his efforts now your wanting him in your side 

take your club views out of the equation and watch speedway for what it is and you will enjoy it more ,how many changes to the side did Poole have and they got lucky with Bomber doing that overtake on the last lap . All now forgotten as Bomber had an inflated average due to the shenanigans wth his Rye House average .Watch and enjoy speedway as it is ,everyone wants a winning side but now a lt of speedway fans just want there side to come to tapes the following season ,just remember that and hope all sides have better luck with injuries next season 

Rant Over

Your name suits you. You talk a load of it.

32 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Rant Over

I don't recall many slating Worrall, i said he was doing a good job, he won't be at reserve next season but will still do a good job and could increase his average a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Quite literally :D

Don’t worry, Lisa, I can rise above it. ;)  :)

• Haha 1