British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

"In the shadows" is your clue to who your no7 is. 

Nil sun?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

Doyle/Batch vs Holder/Kurtz.........we’ve about 10 points in that. 

Lol around that we have a very weak 1and5 again !!

37 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Dont worry yourself  DC we will still be there come  next October.. You can watch us parade the Trophy round Poole stadium. :party:;)

You are the most entertaining person on here. Can’t wait for the 7 changes you make in the season. The quote will be “I told you so...” 

• Haha 1

Bizare signing.  Never shown the reliability or form of a #1. Koryna, Klindt, Jacobsen & Grajczonek to follow I assume?

Edited by Col

8 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

"In the shadows" is your clue to who your no7 is. 

He's been searching for a PL spot for years 

5 hours ago, Col said:

Bizare signing.  Never shown the reliability or form of a #1. Koryna, Klindt, Jacobsen & Grajczonek to follow I assume?

Apparently not, Josh G and Klindt yes other two no. Bizarre no. Jack was always in team plans. We don't have a number one but we have a team that are all capable of winning races. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

You are the most entertaining person on here. Can’t wait for the 7 changes you make in the season. The quote will be “I told you so...” 

It isn't the team you start with that counts! More than happy for you to stick with your original 7. 

While Holder is a capable rider with lots of talent, like Kurtz, he has not demonstrated that he is a #1 in the Premiership

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

While Holder is a capable rider with lots of talent, like Kurtz, he has not demonstrated that he is a #1 in the Premiership

19 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Also i believe the Poole track has to be prepared better for Jack to show his true form.I rate him very highly and for Poole to have any chance of doing well he has to score 10 plus at home most weeks.

So Poole going for strength in depth again. 

Risky top two.

Kurtz proved last season he couldn’t handle being a number one and now Jack Holder has to try and hold that position down

Doyle helped Morris 2 seasons ago and we saw what happened to Morris last season with the pressure of being a number one he went the same way as Kurtz

Lot of pressure on the 2 young Aussies , they can both be erratic and I’d be surprised if either don’t get injured at some point (hopefully not)

Take out Doyle and Lambert ( if he rides) who else is there that Holder cant compete with ?

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Jack Holder will be fine, the lad has undoubted talent and I expect him to kick it on another level in the Premiership next season.

Poole are always going to be in the mix, no point pretending otherwise

• Like 2

It’ll be a good team if they sign Chris Holder instead of Klindt.  :)