British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

10% discount for orders on line :party:

Trouble is, they won’t deliver. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

You dont need the big names anymore and they proved team strength pays off and think they could be doing the same next season and have a feeling they are going to name a suprise rider moving south as a heat leader.

1 Jack Holder 7.39

2 Kacper Woryna 6.30

3 NEW SIGNING

4 Nicolai Klindt 6.61

5 Brady Kurtz 7.05

6 NEW SIGNING 3.19

7 Nico Covatti 4.70

10.45 left if these five are in, would they bring back Grajczonek, Worrall or the suprise move ?

Yer, Josh is back and so is someone else. 

Thats not our team. 

4 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Yer, Josh is back and so is someone else. 

Thats not our team. 

Not saying thats the team but there is a rider that i wont mention that could be on the move to the coast but will have to wait and see. All quiet on the Woryna front ?

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I think Jack will be at least as good as Fricke this season.

Big statement.....Fricke a fair bit ahead and I reckon will advance even further this season 

34 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Jack will be better than “roller” Brady who the refs will have an eye on him just like the Polish refs do.

No one will ever be as bad as Adam Ellis in the play off final at Poole! 

• Like 1

Poole team looks very weak to me . . .But it's all about fudging averages i suppose #always on the cheat.

I wouldn’t say it looks weak but it’s a risky looking team like it was at the start of last season

Can Holder handle the pressure

Can Kurtz move his career forward or will it stagnate 

Can Klindt carry on that form or will he revert to type.

If all the answers to the above are yes then Poole will do ok and if not guess they will make the usual 10 changes

I said at the start of last season the original line up was risky and I was 100% correct 

Look at Swindon’s top 4 for example , no risks at all and a likely improver in Ellis

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I wouldn’t say it looks weak but it’s a risky looking team like it was at the start of last season

Can Holder handle the pressure

Can Kurtz move his career forward or will it stagnate 

Can Klindt carry on that form or will he revert to type.

If all the answers to the above are yes then Poole will do ok and if not guess they will make the usual 10 changes

I said at the start of last season the original line up was risky and I was 100% correct 

Look at Swindon’s top 4 for example , no risks at all and a likely improver in Ellis

Swindon's top four are not all without risk, Ellis can be flakey as he showed in the play offs and Batch doesn't always perform to his best either.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T.N.T. said:

You dont need the big names anymore and they proved team strength pays off and think they could be doing the same next season and have a feeling they are going to name a suprise rider moving south as a heat leader.

1 Jack Holder 7.39

2 Kacper Woryna 6.30

3 NEW SIGNING

4 Nicolai Klindt 6.61

5 Brady Kurtz 7.05

6 NEW SIGNING 3.19

7 Nico Covatti 4.70

10.45 left if these five are in, would they bring back Grajczonek, Worrall or the suprise move ?

Woryna no,Josh yes,Worrall yes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Look at Swindon's tail. It's awfully weak for Premiership speedway.

When you look at Covatti at reserve Swindon's reserves don't look to bad, don't see the fascination with him always inconsistent.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:36 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

So we have 2 young Aussies who will bounce off each other and should improve. 

well, they certainly did that in the final last year.. :D

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

When you look at Covatti at reserve Swindon's reserves don't look to bad, don't see the fascination with him always inconsistent.

yes correct but he now rides for us so that makes all the difference as everybody wants to be a pirate or so people say :t:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

yes correct but he now rides for us so that makes all the difference as everybody wants to be a pirate or so people say :t:

Yeah, it’s a great look: one leg, an eye patch and bad teeth. Don’t you have the NHS down there?   :)

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Covatti's average came from riding largely at three for Somerset and he's also pretty decent around Poole. I'm not sure there are too many who will be better on a sub five point average.

• Like 1