British Speedway Forum

Just now, BLACKHEART said:

Rasmus Jensen deal has obviously fallen through. Should have stuck with plan a (Jake Allen). Now we have ended up with Jakobsen. What a crap team we have. 

I mean we got a guy who averaged 6 in the premiership last season for 4.39. 

I think this might be the bargain of the season. Also David Howe in the pits isn’t a bad thing. Like a assistant team manger. 

4 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Jakobsen is no good. Riding in the 2nd tier for a few years and never improved. 

P*ss poor side.

1. Jack Holder

2. Richie Worrall

3. Josh Grajczonek

4. Nicolai Klindt

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Nico Covatti

7. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

I disagree the times i have seen him i have been quite impressed not a bad signing at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

Jakobsen is no good. Riding in the 2nd tier for a few years and never improved. 

P*ss poor side.

1. Jack Holder

2. Richie Worrall

3. Josh Grajczonek

4. Nicolai Klindt

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Nico Covatti

7. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

Trust the process. 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I disagree the times i have seen h/im i have been quite impressed not a bad signing at all.

I hope you realize who blackheart is ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Good 2nd div. side 5 years ago. Such is the standard of the UK premiership in 2019. 

Only have to finish in the top 4 (out of 7 clubs) to be in the  p.offs . Then  injuries permitting Poole take the p off cup :o

24 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I disagree the times i have seen him i have been quite impressed not a bad signing at all.

You obviously did not see him riding for Berwick at the showground in 2018 or you might have a different opinion. Only hope the Poole track suits him better.

• Like 1

It’s all about getting riders on good averages & NBJ showed he can do that.

Why Poole think there’s improvement in Klindt is beyond me mind you.

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

You obviously did not see him riding for Berwick at the showground in 2018 or you might have a different opinion. Only hope the Poole track suits him better.

I am sure he will be better than that, saw him ride at Poole guesting for Somerset and thought he did pretty well.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Surely he has to come in on his assessed 5npoint average he used last year. 

Berge is coming in on his assessed 4 point average he used for us last year. And not his converted average 

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well i have an idea!

gave his   self away in his last couple of posts 

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Surely he has to come in on his assessed 5npoint average he used last year. 

Berge is coming in on his assessed 4 point average he used for us last year. And not his converted average 

Thats because 4 is the minimum a non Brit can be on rather than a true conversion

i would be pretty confident someone or a consortium will come in and buy poole speedway,however, any interested partys would be silly to show an interest now,its a business that is going fall in value with every passing month so wait to mid summer and then hit matt with an offer!!

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am sure he will be better than that, saw him ride at Poole guesting for Somerset and thought he did pretty well.

Well I hope it works out for your team , but for a rider who rode for Panthers 2016 and was signed on an average of just over 7 from Rye House and was expected to be challenging for the NO1 spot and he didn't manage to last out the season and was replaced about August time as his scores seemed to be getting worse week in week out being beaten by opposing reserves on a regular basis. So when fans say he's been around awhile and not improving I can see where they are coming from . At first  I thought he was a good capture and looked impressive but somewhere along the way he seems to have stagnated but I do hope he does get to grips with it and looks like the rider he once was.