British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm pretty sure Jack's ego can cope with riding at no1 :D

He may be guilty of over riding to prove himself.

Holder and Kurtz need double figure scores not just 8 or 9 a meeting anymore

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont think Drabik or Smektala would be a risk maybe Woryna just isn't good anough. I still think he could improve over here still but Lambert,Smektala,Drabik are a level above Woryna.

They are a level above but i wouldnt trust them over here to reproduce their form in Poland

34 minutes ago, ray c said:

he maybe able to cope with riding at 1 but will he score ten plus each meeting which I think is expected of your top rider to do 

wish id read your post before replying as ive said the same

Holder may cope just its a risk

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heard the new promoters are Matt’s sons.

Perhaps Poole will feature in series 2 of Attenboroughs Dynasties ;)

I feel the critics are slamming this team (though not fully announced) with an eye on a time gone past. None of the teams for 2019 are looking particularly 'exciting' or 'strong' but that is what our sport has become. The reserves are not 'new' to the league and we've risked untried riders before with only limited success. Jack and Brady will only improve year-on-year - I agree there will be a lot of pressure on them but they've similar averages so are likely to interchange top spot throughout the season. I would be happy with Nicolai, Josh and Richie to complete the team as sadly Kacper and Frederik have out-priced themselves.

Make the most of whatever team we end up with, and I am NOT buying into any debate about 2019 being the last season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gavan said:

They are a level above but i wouldnt trust them over here to reproduce their form in Poland

Poland and the U.K. are of course like chalk and cheese,  but unlike yesteryear riders don't have to ride here now to become  World class.I see those sort of riders just coming over here now for some pocket money often leaving there best aquipment at home.

Edited by Sidney the robin

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Long  awaited demise of the cheats is around the corner. . .Merry Christmas:cheers:

Still 2018 League Champions, Sour grapes for Christmas then.. Keep chomping..:party:

1 minute ago, KrisB said:

I feel the critics are slamming this team (though not fully announced) with an eye on a time gone past. None of the teams for 2019 are looking particularly 'exciting' or 'strong' but that is what our sport has become. The reserves are not 'new' to the league and we've risked untried riders before with only limited success. Jack and Brady will only improve year-on-year - I agree there will be a lot of pressure on them but they've similar averages so are likely to interchange top spot throughout the season. I would be happy with Nicolai, Josh and Richie to complete the team as sadly Kacper and Frederik have out-priced themselves.

Make the most of whatever team we end up with, and I am NOT buying into any debate about 2019 being the last season.

Nobody is 'slamming' the team, purely stating the risks involved.

I would say Peterborough fans think their team is exciting and also looking very strong, along with the Wolves team. 

You say Jack and Brady will only improve year on year well last season Brady went backwards and there is no margin this time for that to happen

Klindt was good last season but debatable if he can do it again and Josh and Worrall have reached their peaks i would say.

Maybe Woryna and Freddie did price themselves out of the team but both are younger then the rest and can only get better....

Pooles team may work but it isnt what i would class as one to get the juices flowing

Still it could be worse you could support Ipswich and just be waiting for the scraps nobody else wants!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Poland and the U.K. are of course like chalk and cheese,  but unlike yesteryear riders don't have to ride here now to become  World class.I see those sort of riders just coming over here now for some pocket money often leaving there best aquipment at home.

100% correct

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Still 2018 League Champions, Sour grapes for Christmas then.. Keep chomping..:party:

Yawn.......why you feel the need to keep repeating the same old line.................. change the record

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Nobody is 'slamming' the team, purely stating the risks involved.

I would say Peterborough fans think their team is exciting and also looking very strong, along with the Wolves team. 

You say Jack and Brady will only improve year on year well last season Brady went backwards and there is no margin this time for that to happen

Klindt was good last season but debatable if he can do it again and Josh and Worrall have reached their peaks i would say.

Maybe Woryna and Freddie did price themselves out of the team but both are younger then the rest and can only get better....

Pooles team may work but it isnt what i would class as one to get the juices flowing

Still it could be worse you could support Ipswich and just be waiting for the scraps nobody else wants!

But we will still be league champions come next October..

Just now, Starman2006 said:

But we will still be league champions come next October..

That sounds like the "fiddle" has already been done!

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Yawn.......why you feel the need to keep repeating the same old line.................. change the record

Why should i, when was the last time you was league champions.. 8 will become 9. Count them.

17 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Why should i, when was the last time you was league champions.. 8 will become 9. Count them.

17 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Why are 90%  of your posts aimed at antagonising people ?, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

4 more and you'll run out of fingers!

• Like 1