British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Leave it Lisa, he cant help himself, its sour grapes of the highest order. He will still be moaning come march. As ive said before, just think about what the boo boys would have said if we got beat in the semi or final.

Im still amused that you call it sour grapes  my team werent in the same league as your lot so i couldnt care less

If you dont feel Poole were lucky last season then i guess there is no hope.

As ive also said that wasnt Pooles fault and neither was the fact the final was a non event

I guess your elated with Pooles team

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im still amused that you call it sour grapes  my team werent in the same league as your lot so i couldnt care less

As ive also said that wasnt Pooles fault and neither was the fact the final was a non event

You know when we get to the playoffs year in year out it's nearly always a lottery and not very often the best team wins the league but that's the way it is . And yes we were lucky to win it     keep posting 

• Like 1

Nicolai Klindt Final rider announcement at 3o'clock Monday afternoon!!

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

For someone that 'couldn't care less' you don't harf love repeating the same old stuff over and over..........and over and over!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

For someone that 'couldn't care less' you don't harf love repeating the same old stuff over and over..........and over and over!!

Yawn..

31 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Its sour grapes in your case, you go on and on and on. we are league champions and nothing will change that... :party: Yup as it stands, im very happy with our side.  But as i said, Trophies are not given out in March April August or September.  Yup that Trophy will stay at Poole.. Get used to it..:t:

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Are you insinuating the last rider isn't Klindt? 

2 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

What a load of old plop

Are you and Track rat the same person. Because you post very simular junk.

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

.  But as i said, Trophies are not given out in March April August or September.  

You sure about that 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Are you insinuating the last rider isn't Klindt? 

No, he is saying it is 

42 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No, he is saying it is 

No question the final rider is Klindt. Should provide a good back up to the heat leaders in 2019. Power packed all the way through but I would still say we needed a clearer top rider to lead the team. Time will tell I’m sure if I’m right or wrong. 

1 hour ago, orion said:

You sure about that 

League trophy given out in October.:wink:

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

No question the final rider is Klindt. Should provide a good back up to the heat leaders in 2019. Power packed all the way through but I would still say we needed a clearer top rider to lead the team. Time will tell I’m sure if I’m right or wrong. 

Its solid enough but no improvers in Josh , Richie and Klindt though to be fair Klindt had one of his best seasons last year.

Cant understand why Poole havent gone for Woryna and Jacobsen , 2 riders who will improve for sure, i know its down to costs, but its never stopped Poole before

Lot will depend on Kurtz stepping up and Holder handling being a number one without the guidance of Doyle.

49 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Its solid enough but no improvers in Josh , Richie and Klindt though to be fair Klindt had one of his best seasons last year.

Cant understand why Poole havent gone for Woryna and Jacobsen , 2 riders who will improve for sure, i know its down to costs, but its never stopped Poole before

Lot will depend on Kurtz stepping up and Holder handling being a number one without the guidance of Doyle.

Richie definitely can improve his average imo 

44 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Think many are disappointed Woryna/Jakobsen are not back. However think there are various factors as to why not, but the obvious one is probably for the first time Ford has a financial dilemma. Firstly I assume the loss of a Team Sponsor plus 2 other prominent ones not renewing is a dent in available finance. This is also Ford's last intended season and no doubt he wants to avoid the financial nightmare of last season after the big meeting washout plus other meetings.

Seems Matt cannot afford Woryna's demands and also as with Jakobsen, flying both in plus mechanics can't be cheap. Additionally Ford had to shave 2.64 off the team av for 2019. That  was going to be difficult when also trying to cut cost. First to go was Harris as his uplifted GSA made the decision easier, plus arguably got a better long term prospect in Jack Holder who is already an asset, also on a lower GSA.

Had he been even able to afford both of the promising youngsters he would have had to look at offloading maybe other riders and replacing with low GSA riders at say reserves. This way he has got a team with relevant strength in depth and without all the expense of the Pole/Dane, neither who were necessarily guaranteed to up their av by much anyway as almost certainly Woryna would not go back at reserve again where he stacked up points and Jakobsen would have had to go into the main team to allow low GSA riders to fill the reserve slots to get within points limit.

For sure an element of risk involved but its a difficult juggling act with not so much money around and also having to get down on points limit for 2019 by 2.64.

No doubt if things are not working out he will change things as in previous seasons. But they deserve a chance first as may prove some doubters wrong. I for one hope they do.