British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, TommyRobinson said:

Keep on crying you Cry Baby

It seems your mate Tomlin is the one crying lol...protecting his tweets because people are doxxing his company....Inbox me hardman lets meet up B):t:

Edited by Boffy

1 hour ago, Boffy said:

It seems your mate Tomlin is the one crying lol...protecting his tweets because people are doxxing his company....Inbox me hardman lets meet up B):t:

Sure we can work something out. Get in touch with my team via email through my personal website. www.Iwanttogetknockedoutbymayweather.com

B):t:

1 minute ago, FloydMayweather said:

Sure we can work something out. Get in touch with my team via email through my personal website. www.Iwanttogetknockedoutbymayweather.com

B):t:

So I see that you have no balls....fair enough

2 minutes ago, Boffy said:

So I see that you have no balls....fair enough

Whereas threatening randomers on a speedway forum is proper hardcore.

I detest racists, fascists and Nazis....Have no problem dealing with them....Is that a problem for you ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it's happening on Twitter can't you sort it out on there, why is it being dragged into this thread? 

• Like 4

Just now, Boffy said:

I detest racists, fascists and Nazis....Have no problem dealing with them....Is that a problem for you ? 

Do you detest people who eat meat as well? 

What about feminists?

Just now, lisa-colette said:

If it's happening on Twitter can't you sort it out on there, why is it being dragged into this thread? 

I don't do Twitter. I only knew about Tomlin's tweet because Boffy posted it. 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I asked a legitimate question regarding one of the main sponsors at Poole .....Is that not acceptable ?

11 minutes ago, Boffy said:

Thank you for confirming that you're a racist. 

Just now, Boffy said:

I asked a legitimate question regarding one of the main sponsors at Poole .....Is that not acceptable ?

You're a racist. 

You said and I quote 'I detest Nazis'

Detest means you dislike something or someone intensely.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

don't know why its not been stopped on this thread 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

don't know why its not been stopped on this thread 

It was a legitimate question....but it appears I`m crying ?....Just thought it may be interesting to find out the view from Poole regarding this

Maybe I was expecting too much that Tomlin and his abhorrent mind set might be discussed.......As they say....MONEY TALKS

Just now, Boffy said:

It was a legitimate question....but it appears I`m crying ?....Just thought it may be interesting to find out the view from Poole regarding this

Maybe I was expecting too much that Tomlin and his abhorrent mind set might be discussed.......As they say....MONEY TALKS

Stop crying. You've been doing it all day.