British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

No, but if he is the head of said company. 

What are your views on all the listed in the 2nd bold quote??

Floyd ??

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

What are your views on all the listed in the 2nd bold quote??

Completely irrelevant. 

Someone has a donner kebab after a night out. According to a vegan they're a bad person because an animal had to be killed to feed them that night. Yet non vegan's wouldn't care.

That's the point i'm trying to make. Everyone will do or say something that will upset others. It's the current times.  

Just now, alkadera said:

He is the founder/owner of the company, slightly different to a random employee. A high profile figure that other companies may not want to associate with. Plenty of examples of things on social media being brought up from years ago and used against people, costing careers etc.

And no I’m not crying nor have I said that Ford should cut all the ties with the company. I merely asked starman for his opinion. 

And a vegan wouldn't walk into a kebab shop and order a donner kebab because an animal had to be killed for the meat to be delivered to the store. Yet non vegan's would walk into the shop and order a donner and chips. 

Whether it's. Vegan's, Feminists, Politics, Religion or any other subject. Everyone in this world will do or say something that will upset someone at some point in life. Just have to learn to accept others may not have the same view as you.

8 hours ago, alkadera said:

So you are ok with your club being associated, directly or indirectly, with a person who puts on social media about people drowning being acceptable? Because they are ‘a good sponsor’? 

I'd be ok with that as I agree with him. If they can't be taken back to the French coast they should be left at sea or put on a plan back to where they originated from. 

This is a country that can't look after it's own homeless people, we shouldn't be taking on others until our own house is in order.

• Like 7

On 12/28/2018 at 11:47 PM, Boffy said:

Wonder what the Poole ownership stance will be regarding Andrew Tomlin (Meridian Lifts)  comments on twitter.....Do they want to be associated with someone who is quite happy to openly state he would like to see Migrants drowned ?

Just sink them,, once a few drowned they stop coming !!

Think that falls into internet hate and should be reported to the police.If the post is still there with a link or a screenshot?

https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime

Ford should also have a word in his shell like to clean his act up.I know sponsors are usually having words with football clubs to sort out their image,but at least once i know of where a club had a word with their sponsor,because they were employing agency workers from. Hells Angels run firm

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Think that falls into internet hate and should be reported to the police.If the post is still there with a link or a screenshot?

Ford should also have a word in his shell like to clean his act up.I know sponsors are usually having words with football clubs to sort out their image,but at least once i know of where a club had a word with their sponsor,because they were employing agency workers from. Hells Angels run firm

I suspect he was just saying what many many others are thinking...

• Like 2

Just now, BluPanther said:

I suspect he was just saying what many many others are thinking...

Maybe.But it is a crime to advocate killing or drowning people in U.K. law and we don’t like criminals,do we?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Maybe.But it is a crime to advocate killing or drowning people in U.K. law and we don’t like criminals,do we?

Crossing borders illegally is also a crime. It seems that the Government is not even able to protect our borders from invaders in rubber dinghys, it just highlights how incompetent they are...

• Like 2

Just now, BluPanther said:

Crossing borders illegally is also a crime. It seems that the Government is not even able to protect our borders from invaders in rubber dinghys, it just highlights how incompetent they are...

Exactly.But as a civilized country we have signed international agreements on how to deal with these people and they don’t include some extremist idea of drowning people.Deal with them properly and also deal with extremists on the internet properly.As i said the guy should be reported to the police and let the law deal with him.Nuff said

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

Go on then report him.

The government wont give a monkey's about your hissy fit. 

I wonder what stance the likes of Hans Andersen and Kyle Newman will take - depending on their own point of view - about their main sponsor's comments??:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Go on then report him.

The government wont give a monkey's about your hissy fit. 

You wear your ignorance like a badge of pride

Firstly I don’t have any evidence to report him as I am not and never said I was on twitter and haven’t seen the post.I was just giving some advice to the person who did.Understand so far?

Then it would be the police who deal with it,not the government!!You do understand how things work in the country?Seems not

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You wear your ignorance like a badge of pride

Firstly I don’t have any evidence to report him as I am not and never said I was on twitter and haven’t seen the post.I was just giving some advice to the person who did.Understand so far?

Then it would be the police who deal with it,not the government!!You do understand how things work in the country?Seems not

You do have the evidence Boffy the baby posted it on here yesterday word for word.

Police wouldn't care and neither would the government. 

I know how things work in this country. 

Like I said to you earlier if your feelings have been hurt and you're upset then go and complain to the government and ask them to put Andrew Tomlin in prison for sending out a tweet containing an opinion. 

No point crying on a Speedway Forum. 

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

You do have the evidence Boffy the baby posted it on here yesterday word for word.

Police wouldn't care and neither would the government. 

I know how things work in this country. 

Like I said to you earlier if your feelings have been hurt and you're upset then go and complain to the government and ask them to put Andrew Tomlin in prison for sending out a tweet containing an opinion. 

No point crying on a Speedway Forum. 

Just because someone posts something on here that doesn’t count as evidence does it?You really are an idiot if you think it does!!!another new troll!!Just what we needed

Just now, iris123 said:

Just because someone posts something on here that doesn’t count as evidence does it?You really are an idiot if you think it does!!!another new troll!!Just what we needed

I'll set up a twitter account later.

I will come on here and post Andrew Tomlin's tweet that way you have double evidence. 

You can then send the Government a letter about your feelings getting hurt.

Tell them you couldn't sleep because tears were constantly running down your cheeks all night. 

Not like they would care but it would make you feel better in your own mind knowing you tried. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

I'll set up a twitter account later.

I will come on here and post Andrew Tomlin's tweet that way you have double evidence. 

You can then send the Government a letter about your feelings getting hurt.

Tell them you couldn't sleep because tears were constantly running down your cheeks all night. 

Not like they would care but it would make you feel better in your own mind knowing you tried. 

I have reported someone to an MP for a post on this forum.I received a thank you email and strangely enough the poster stopped posting on that particular topic and in the tone they did before.In fact stopped posting much at all.

If you want to provide the evidence I have no problem doing the same on this.Thanks for your help in advance

Also worth getting in touch with a local newspaper...,

Edited by iris123