British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I have reported someone to an MP for a post on this forum.I received a thank you email and strangely enough the poster stopped posting on that particular topic and in the tone they did before.In fact stopped posting much at all.

If you want to provide the evidence I have no problem doing the same on this.Thanks for your help in advance

I can picture it now. 

An MP clicks onto Google search and types in British Speedway Forum.

The MP then creates an account and searches for a naughty Boy or Girl to tell them off via PM.

Turns out the MP we are talking about doesn't exist and you just had a dream one night about a random character becoming your saviour in all his glory. I bet it was this man.

Image result for batman

44 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I wonder what stance the likes of Hans Andersen and Kyle Newman will take - depending on their own point of view - about their main sponsor's comments??:rolleyes:

I think what hans and kyle does is there business .but what matters is what matt ford thinks of the comment in relation to his own business don't you think . just an observation 

• Like 1

Now stick the kettle on iris123 and make yourself a cup of tea.

Make you feel better.

Edited by FloydMayweather

14 hours ago, alkadera said:

So you are ok with your club being associated, directly or indirectly, with a person who puts on social media about people drowning being acceptable? Because they are ‘a good sponsor’? 

Where did i say that. They are sponsors and that is all im bothered about. Anything else said is none of my business.  Now go crawl under a stone.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Where did i say that. They are sponsors and that is all im bothered about. Anything else said is none of my business.  Now go crawl under a stone.

So you would be happy with the Poole 'BNP' Pirates then Starry so long as they coughed up the cash........

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So you would be happy with the Poole 'BNP' Pirates then Starry so long as they coughed up the cash........

Its gonna take him literally a day or so to work out what you mean lol

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Nothing wrong with the BNP

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Just because someone posts something on here that doesn’t count as evidence does it?You really are an idiot if you think it does!!!another new troll!!Just what we needed

Same troll 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Nothing right with the BNP

Updated for correctness!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Iris123 has been quiet. 

Probably gone to the police station to complain about emotional distress due to Andrew Tomlin's opinion. 

I was actually out to a Christas market with a couple of people.But I thought it would give you time to keep your word and post the evidence.I just posted some advice here and that would have been that,but you piped up with your idiocy.So now keep your word and then I will keep mine and as stated I will also contact one or two local papers with the evidence as well

So either put up or shut up twinkle

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I was actually out to a Christas market with a couple of people.But I thought it would give you time to keep your word and post the evidence.I just posted some advice here and that would have been that,but you piped up with your idiocy.So now keep your word and then I will keep mine and as stated I will also contact one or two local papers with the evidence as well

So either put up or shut up twinkle

First of all it's Christmas not Christas.

I bet you brought a cuddly toy of father Christmas so you can take it to bed every night just to help you sleep. 

I will post evidence when Andrew accepts my follow request. Locked his account so I cant see his tweets at the moment. 

You can contact New Scotland Yard, The House of Commons, Downing Street at the end of the day none of them will give a monkeys about your opinion or your poor little broken heart. 

Edited by FloydMayweather

6 minutes ago, Boffy said:

DvoM8M1X0AAg5K2.jpg

There you go. Now you can talk to yourself and decide what you are going to put in your letter of displeasure which wont even get read.