British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sounds like a brexit voter

Having seen the guy once making a fuss at the Gelsenkirchen ticket office,he is your typical small person with a chip on his shoulder type.Maybe feeling a hand on that shoulder soon one way or another

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nothing wrong with that. Take it you didn't vote?

Edited by FloydMayweather

4 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Where did i say that. They are sponsors and that is all im bothered about. Anything else said is none of my business.  Now go crawl under a stone.

It was a question. I did not say that you accepted it, just asking.  Not sure why the insult was needed though - just shows you up as a complete and utter bellend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alkadera said:

It was a question. I did not say that you accepted it, just asking.  Not sure why the insult was needed though - just shows you up as a complete and utter bellend.

Then if you dont want that sort of thing thrown back at you dont make stupid comments in the first place..:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Then if you dont want that sort of thing thrown back at you dont make stupid comments in the first place..:icon_smile_clown:

Why is a question a stupid comment? Can't hold a civilised debate can you? Would you like it in words of 2 syllables or less so you understand it? 

Grade A moron, go straight to the top of the class.

Jeez, even Floyd could actually give reasons in his comments, not just spit the dummy because of a perfectly legitimate question asked.

• Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 8:08 PM, lisa-colette said:

Time  for Sparman to take his one eyed abusive comments and speedway star collection into retirement i think.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 10:22 PM, ray c said:

Yes but somerset are in a different league than us dont see how that is a problem 

If you are on a limited budget or just choose to do one meeting a week then why would you not go to watch your favourite rider/s?  There are a lot of fans that are neutral a any team & just want to be entertained by seeing good racing.

35 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

If you are on a limited budget or just choose to do one meeting a week then why would you not go to watch your favourite rider/s?  There are a lot of fans that are neutral a any team & just want to be entertained by seeing good racing.

I think we missed what each other was saying 

On 12/30/2018 at 4:15 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Front page and page 3 of the New Year's Day local Echo, stressing its a personal view and nothing to do with his company?!.

Towards the end of the 'story' (slow news day!!) its mentioned about his company being a Pirates' sponsor. Attempts made to contact MF for comment but unable to.!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Front page and page 3 of the New Year's Day local Echo, stressing its a personal view and nothing to do with his company?!.

Towards the end of the 'story' (slow news day!!) its mentioned about his company being a Pirates' sponsor. Attempts made to contact MF for comment but unable to.!

I said I would contact one or two people and I did.Great that they done a piece:approve:

Floyd,Floyd....where are you boy?

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

If I had a business in would not want to be associated with comments like that..there are numerous major issues with this country..6 people on a boat is not one of them...why doesn't he just say shoot a few homeless people as well..disgraceful comments in my opinion and not something that would sit easy with me if I had to deal with them professionally.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Trotter65 said:

If I had a business in would not want to be associated with comments like that..there are numerous major issues with this country..6 people on a boat is not one of them...why doesn't he just say shoot a few homeless people as well..disgraceful comments in my opinion and not something that would sit easy with me if I had to deal with them professionally.

I certainly would not want someone using that sort of language sponsoring any business I was involved with just my opinion 

I think its his wife that does the sponsorship. He lists speedway as an 'interest' - but she probably has to drag him along to meetings??!!:rolleyes: