British Speedway Forum

Anyway today MF explains on the club website the reasoning behind not retaining Kacper Woryna for the start of this coming season.

Money and team building options within the remaining points available.

11 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

This is Speedway and Ford has already lost sponsors, can he afford to bin another off for speaking what actually many people are thinking?!?

This country does not need these people, send em back.

I know it's speedway.. I know Ford has lost sponsors... I don't know if Ford can afford to "bin" another sponsor...

But should that make a difference?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

quite agree who are we to deny people a better life. ps just shows what a nasty country we are becoming

So you don't believe in protecting sovereign borders then. The tens of thousands living in poverty and homeless people living on the streets would all love a better life, how about sorting that out first...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ray c said:

quite agree who are we to deny people a better life. ps just shows what a nasty country we are becoming

How about you housing them next to you then.Come up here to real world and live in Birmingham see how long you have the same opinion.

18 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

So you don't believe in protecting sovereign borders then. The tens of thousands living in poverty and homeless people living on the streets would all love a better life, how about sorting that out first...

2 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

How about you housing them next to you then.Come up here to real world and live in Birmingham see how long you have the same opinion.

You both just proved what a nasty country we are becoming :t:

• Like 3

Just now, ray c said:

And im afraid you've proved theres far too many doo gooders in this country :t:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Got to agree with you there.Only those that don't have to put up with having to live by them,work with them watch the terrible habits etc think it's ok.

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

You didn't contact anyone. 

That is the truth.

Bournemouth Echo quoted quite a few tweets from Tomlin's post. You didn't know anything about those tweets. 

Keep trolling.

Unless you show me proof of your email and reply to and from the Bournemouth Echo then there's nothing else to discuss.

You really are absolutely clueless.All I had to do was send them the link to this thread with the evidence you posted and just in case a link to meridian lifts website.They done all the rest like contact the guy for a statement and some of the comments from twitter which I have never seen!!It is that easy

Keep coming back for another pumping

15 minutes ago, ray c said:

This is what nasty looks like.

Image result for Homeless in london

Love this thread. 

iris123 taking credit for something he didn't do. I know full well what he done. Sit and play the waiting game until the Echo caught up on the subject and then once they put an article up on the Echo he then proceeded to take credit for it. Nice try iris123. Doesn't wash with me. Unless you can provide the email sent and received from the Bournemouth Echo including time and dates?

people crying because Daniel Smith spoke the truth.

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You really are absolutely clueless.All I had to do was send them the link to this thread with the evidence you posted and just in case a link to meridian lifts website.They done all the rest like contact the guy for a statement and some of the comments from twitter which I have never seen!!It is that easy

Keep coming back for another pumping

Show me the email with the link attached to it also with the time and date attached to the email. 

I said what I was going to do and did it.I was surprised it got into the paper as quick as it did.Also contacted the police who said they couldn’t technically identify the person

Next step might well be to send that email to the paper to show them.They managed to identify the guy and he admitted it,so might be a story as to why the police couldn’t.....

• Haha 1

Just now, iris123 said:

I said what I was going to do and did it.I was surprised it got into the paper as quick as it did.Also contacted the police who said they couldn’t technically identify the person

Next step might well be to send that email to the paper to show them.They managed to identify the guy and he admitted it,so might be a story as to why the police couldn’t.....

You have no proof. 

End of conversation. 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Anyway today MF explains on the club website the reasoning behind not retaining Kacper Woryna for the start of this coming season.

Money.

Nothing to do with team building. All about the money. 

Isn't this a thread about Poole Pirates prospects in 2019 ?   :neutral:

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1