British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Don't be daft.

Nothing daft about it.

Racism is a business. When business is becoming slow, new ways are found to ensure it's continued existence. Gullible folks like you are the perfect promotional vehicles and boy has it been successful. 

The tweet was in very poor taste. Simply state that and pretty much everyone would agree with you.

Instead you try and convert it into something else and create a split.

• Like 1

The tweet was in very poor taste and I think from what I hear the guy is hurting a little.Someone told me he has deleted his twitter account.Not sure that is true,but I bet he has had an ear bashing from his wife and his business might well suffer.His place in the local community,given the photo with him collecting an award from the tourist board,may well have taken a knock.Still a few possibilities to put the screw on a bit more though

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

The tweet was in very poor taste and I think from what I hear the guy is hurting a little.Someone told me he has deleted his twitter account.Not sure that is true,but I bet he has had an ear bashing from his wife and his business might well suffer.His place in the local community,given the photo with him collecting an award from the tourist board,may well have taken a knock.Still a few possibilities to put the screw on a bit more though

Then he needs to think before he tweets or posts, it’s not the first time he has made himself look a prat.

• Like 2

Just now, bigcatdiary said:

Then he needs to think before he tweets or posts, it’s not the first time he has made himself look a prat.

Well I ‘know’ he was a bit of a twinkle when he was on here.The only funny thing about that was he was a bit of a thorn in Phil Risings side.And as I stated before,I had the opportunity of seeing him throw a wobbler at the GP ticket office once.The Funny thing was his short stature meant he could hardly see over the counter!!Bet the woman could only see some hair and a pair of eyes:rofl: 

3 hours ago, BWitcher said:

Nothing daft about it.

Racism is a business. When business is becoming slow, new ways are found to ensure it's continued existence. Gullible folks like you are the perfect promotional vehicles and boy has it been successful. 

The tweet was in very poor taste. Simply state that and pretty much everyone would agree with you.

Instead you try and convert it into something else and create a split.

Don’t be dafter.

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Well I ‘know’ he was a bit of a twinkle when he was on here.The only funny thing about that was he was a bit of a thorn in Phil Risings side.And as I stated before,I had the opportunity of seeing him throw a wobbler at the GP ticket office once.The Funny thing was his short stature meant he could hardly see over the counter!!Bet the woman could only see some hair and a pair of eyes:rofl: 

Shortist! Not funny being short so my mate tells me.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Shortist! Not funny being short so my mate tells me.

Well I had a maths teacher at school who was short and ok we were kids,but we used to laugh that he had to have a cushion on his car seat when he drove his VW camper.But he did seem to be that cliche of a small guy with a chip on his shoulder.The Meridian guy reminds me of that old teacher

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Don’t be dafter.

You are claiming there is no money to be made from the business of racism? Seriously?

Now that would be daft.

21 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Don't read them then watch Jeremy Kyle instead  are you adult really???? this post makes you look a proper tool take a deep,breath eh!!!

And there you have it folks, my point is proven.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

And there you have it folks, my point is proven.

No because you have not piped up on the forum for a  long while  that was great news.My advice to you  is respond to people you feel comfortable with and it won't be me so move on.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

No because you have not piped up on the forum for a  long while  that was great news.My advice to you  is respond to people you feel comfortable with and it won't be me so move on.

It,  was just the same on our forum mate used to cause trouble. Not worth the finger time responding to it. It is just a .:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

It,  was just the same on our forum mate used to cause trouble. Not worth the finger time responding to it. It is just a .:icon_smile_clown:

And you don't cause trouble here ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Anyway back to Poole riders.....

Looks like neither Kurtz or Holder jr will win the Aussie Champ and that's only after 2 of the 5 rounds.

Holder Jr has been steady and Brady has blown hot & cold (same old inconsistencies) and once again blew it when making a A Final. Finished last of the 4 riders.

The one guy who is doing well is the still class act Chris Holder who won todays meeting' with 17 from 6 rides incl winning the A Final. Shares the lead after 2 meetings with Fricke and Tungate.

Can't see Holder Jr or Kurtz making up the shortfall in the last 3 meetings. Need to also get their skates on if they want to qualify for the SGP qualifiers. Not sure how many in the final rankings over the 5 meetings qualify through.

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Anyway back to Poole riders.....

Looks like neither Kurtz or Holder jr will win the Aussie Champ and that's only after 2 of the 5 rounds.

Holder Jr has been steady and Brady has blown hot & cold (same old inconsistencies) and once again blew it when making a A Final. Finished last of the 4 riders.

The one guy who is doing well is the still class act Chris Holder who won todays meeting' with 17 from 6 rides incl winning the A Final. Shares the lead after 2 meetings with Fricke and Tungate.

Can't see Holder Jr or Kurtz making up the shortfall in the last 3 meetings. Need to also get their skates on if they want to qualify for the SGP qualifiers. Not sure how many in the final rankings over the 5 meetings qualify through.

Kurtz has the habit of blowing his chances in these big meetings, either through falling or trying to hard. Its something i though he might iron out as he gets older

Jack Holder will be the better of the two riders but as of yet isnt the class of his older brother or Fricke

Tungate is doing well but always tends to down under and then doesnt seem to carry his form forward.

If he could he would be a potent third heat leader

Good to see Chris Holder doing well. On paper he is the favourite for the title before a wheel is turned but he is coping fine with that pressure.

• Like 1

Big round for CH to win being Mildura usually more fancied for the Victorian boys ,really fancy him to take this title now 

• Like 1