British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

None of her post are constructive as you may well know

:D:D:rofl::rolleyes:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Neither are yours all you do is moan. 

I think we got a good chance of reaching the play offs this season coming beat that then :cheers:

50 minutes ago, ray c said:

I think we got a good chance of reaching the play offs this season coming beat that then :cheers:

It's not a competition! Most people make a mixture of positive and negative views depending the teams situation. But yours all seem to be negative lately. Good to see a positive one. 

Also I am happy with the team selection so I don't need to moan :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Well we had to suffer years of her and some guy chatting away and using the Poole threads like they were a private chat.Ine of the reasons the threads became unreadable,boring and probably double the amount of posts they get now.Add Starman to the equation and that is why I have hardly looked in for years now

I doubt they bother reading your crap either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I doubt they bother reading your crap either.

Just saying it as I see it.Oh and did you get someone to write that for you Sid?It makes sense for once!!!:rofl:

Difficult to understand negativity from fans of a club that wins so much.....I'm happy enough with 2 titles in my lifetime!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

Just saying it as I see it.Oh and did you get someone to write that for you Sid?It makes sense for once!!!:rofl:

You  can say what you want about me i could not care less sticks/stones !!!! But  the truth is you are the most  disliked bloke on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At tonight’s REF quiz it was announced that the first home meeting of 2019 will be the Elite Shield against Kings Lynn on Thursday 11 April. There will also be a meeting the following week on Good Friday morning. Press day date to be announced in due course.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

You  can say what you want about me i could not care less sticks/stones !!!! But  the truth is you are the most  disliked bloke on the forum.

What more than Starman?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

What more than Starman?

What more than Fred Flange ?

59 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I have never had a problem with Starman or Mr Flange.

Because you not a wolves fan flange not got problem with Swindon only Wolverhampton.

15 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

And you’re the most disliked old woman!!

Random post i know in the midst of the usual Poole thread chaos but did anyone here ever stay at the old b&b owned by Pete Rigler just outside the track on Wimborne Road.

I managed to persuade my mum and dad to take me to stay there before poole cradley in the early 90s.  Crump was riding second half 

Was talking to my ma tonight and it came up that's all. 

• Like 1