British Speedway Forum

On 1/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, ray c said:

surely  if he is going to be the find of the season how did he slip through matts fingers we must be slipping at Wimborne  road :nono:

Glad to see no Poole riders anywhere near the Aussie title #cheats never prosper.

There can be no doubt that Gavans the most disliked person on this forum surely? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Glad to see no Poole riders anywhere near the Aussie title #cheats never prosper.

Oh contraire we count Chris holder as a Poole rider. 

19 minutes ago, Pinny said:

There can be no doubt that Gavans the most disliked person on this forum surely? 

I'm not so sure he is,although if you were to ask only the Poole fans then you would most definitely be correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Oh contraire we count Chris holder as a Poole rider. 

Well he's not loooool

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

I like him, though you seem obsessed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I'm not so sure he is,although if you were to ask only the Poole fans then you would most definitely be correct.

Not Gavan 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

I like him, though you seem obsessed.

Yes very obsessed !!!!

16 hours ago, Pinny said:

Oh your back again..........ready to have pop for no reason other than you have nothing better to do.....strange

For what its worth ive included the last few posts of mine on the Poole thread

Now please find the 'digs' at Poole or their fans

If your life on this forum involves you coming on here to act the hard mad then its quite sad.

If you want to debate like most Poole fans do (apart from Shovvy, Lisa and Starman and the multi alias Gater thing) then please go ahead

But you literally just posted about me.....................troll and obsessed now run along

On 1/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, Gavan said:

Kurtz has the habit of blowing his chances in these big meetings, either through falling or trying to hard. Its something i though he might iron out as he gets older

Jack Holder will be the better of the two riders but as of yet isnt the class of his older brother or Fricke

Tungate is doing well but always tends to down under and then doesnt seem to carry his form forward.

If he could he would be a potent third heat leader

Good to see Chris Holder doing well. On paper he is the favourite for the title before a wheel is turned but he is coping fine with that pressure.

On 1/7/2019 at 4:28 PM, Gavan said:

The Aussie champs arent usually a guide as i said Tungate always does better in them then he does over here.

That said Kurtz and Morris were average in them last season and had poor seasons, and if anything they are both worse this time around.

Fricke , a true number one doing great and good to see Chris Holder showing some form.

And how good does Lidsey look and he is at reserve for Belle Vue , if he brings a small amount of that form over here will be the signing of the season

On 1/9/2019 at 11:09 AM, Gavan said:

Although isnt there qualifying places up for grabs for the gp qualifiers hence Chris Holder is riding.

Looks like the track isnt great in this current round with inside gates favourite

Kurtz going a bit better but Holder being left behind by Fricke and Tungate in the run for gold.

Yet again Lidsey impressing beating Holder and Kurtz what a steal he could turn out to be

On 1/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, Gavan said:

Chris Holder isnt a realistic contender on a world stage anymore but has had a great career.

The Holder of 3-4 years ago would destroy this field..fact is his younger brother is better now along with the like of Fricke

On 1/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, Gavan said:

He didnt blow it as such as the track was suited to the inside gates for sure, but he was third for the first couple of laps and then Holder passed him.

He should at least be performing as well as Tungate

I watched the meeting live and he was fine when gating from the inside gates but as soon as he was behind, his riding style just isnt smooth, hanging off of the bike at all angles and if anything going backwards in the race

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Oh your back again..........ready to have pop for no reason other than you have nothing better to do.....strange

For what its worth ive included the last few posts of mine on the Poole thread

Now please find the 'digs' at Poole or their fans

If your life on this forum involves you coming on here to act the hard mad then its quite sad.

If you want to debate like most Poole fans do (apart from Shovvy, Lisa and Starman and the multi alias Gater thing) then please go ahead

But you literally just posted about me.....................troll and obsessed now run along

I just dont like you, calling you the most disliked person on here isnt obsessed or acting the hardman at all.

your constant negative drivel about Poole is pathetic and boring. You are the one whos obsessed, your obsessed with Poole.

now your own club are in the same division as Poole you would of thought a normal guy would spend his time on the Ipswich thread, not the Poole one more? 

• Like 1

Gavan you are funny, you say you don't make digs against Poole or their fans then in the next paragraph you do! :lol:

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Gavan is by far not the worst disliked poster on here at all. There are way more candidates that fill that role with much more ease.

Gavan makes many reasonable and sensible posts. 

Some posters do have serious issues with some others on here! Still, each to their own!

totally agree

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Gavan is by far not the worst disliked poster on here at all. There are way more candidates that fill that role with much more ease.

Some posters do have serious issues with some others on here! Still, each to their own!

"chomp chomp chomp" :rofl:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I agree Steve!

• Like 2