British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Last dozen pages on this thread has been an utter joke. Racism claims and now a debate on who is the most hated. No wonder why the Sport is on it's backside with a fan base like this. Much worse than football fans. 95% of members on this thread are more interested in having a pop at one another instead of debating Speedway related topics.

Or having multi aliases.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Ok Gavan.

Been on this forum a long time over 5 years..............took plenty of abuse , flack call it what you like

But ive never felt the need to either delete my account and start again or change my name which makes people look a bit sad, needy and a tad pathetic

Never had more than the one account.....if people dont like me or what i post then it doesnt affect me that i feel the need to be someone else.

To be fair even people like Starman and Shovlar with the amount of stuff they get thrown at them have only ever had the 1 account

• Like 8

Hey,I am ok with the title 

It is like a work mate once said to someone who told him he was the slowest person working at the firm.He said ‘I am quite comfortable with that.The trouble is,if I speed up,someone else will be the slowest and that might put them under stress.Keep it as it is,eh?’B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Been on this forum a long time over 5 years..............took plenty of abuse , flack call it what you like

But ive never felt the need to either delete my account and start again or change my name which makes people look a bit sad, needy and a tad pathetic

Never had more than the one account.....if people dont like me or what i post then it doesnt affect me that i feel the need to be someone else.

To be fair even people like Starman and Shovlar with the amount of stuff they get thrown at them have only ever had the 1 account

Not difficult to work out those who have multiple accounts  mate, they drop there guard sooner or later.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hope holder and Kurtz were using thier practice engines in Aust champs  and are saving thier good ones for poole

3 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

Hope holder and Kurtz were using thier practice engines in Aust champs  and are saving thier good ones for poole

Why would they do that with SGP qualification on the line. Fricke was clearly the best rider in the field...

3 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Why would they do that with SGP qualification on the line. Fricke was clearly the best rider in the field...

Just thought they rode average for our number 1’s 

1 hour ago, Spiderman1 said:

Just thought they rode average for our number 1’s 

remember if you debate on here you may be classed as moaning :nono:

19 hours ago, Drop a cog said:

I freely admit to opening a new account to try and escape the insufferable bullying from stevebrum, it is actually proud of it's achievement! I soon realised a better option was to take the bullying and stick it right back with bells on and it was soon crying like a baby.

It was told to stick to speedway on the wolves thread so it turned to this one. It simply can't help it and the irony of its post isn't lost.

Comedy gold by the multi aliased one. Quit attacking the poster, it’s against forum rules you bully.

sorry you have to suffer it posting nonsense.

50 minutes ago, ray c said:

No, someone who continues to post negative posts is classed as moaning. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ray c said:

No, you just moan about anything and everything. If your that concerned about the team Matt has put out, then offer him out, im sure you could do better,, not .

By the.way starman you tell me where i have moaned about the team 

Edited by ray c

21 minutes ago, ray c said:

There you go i post and you both come attacking my post starman talks rubbish and lisa cant debate so sad !!!

Are you moaning again?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Are you moaning again?

Its better moanig than talking rubbish like some do on here !!!