British Speedway Forum

So a newly merged thread which hopefully can be kept on topic. (Thanks Phil for locking the original thread and removing some of the posts which had been taken over by various warring parties with nothing to do with Poole - for once!!):D:t:

Poole 

1. Jack Holder

2. Brady Kurtz

3. Nicolai Klindt

4. Josh Grajczonek

5. Richie Worrall

6. Nico Covatti

7. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

The Poole No1 Carpet Cleaning Pirates! 

Yes new main team sponsor - the UK's Number 1 Carpet Cleaning company.

So another season for the Pirates to 'clean up'!!:t::rolleyes:;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes new main team sponsor - the UK's Number 1 Carpet Cleaning company.

So another season for the Pirates to 'clean up'!!:t::rolleyes:;)

Hopefully not also known as the Poole Doormat Pirates 

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

the UK's Number 1 Carpet Cleaning company.

Is that just you putting the spin on being UK's No 1, or if it actually is the UKs no 1, what's it's trading name:unsure:

never heard of them myself tbh.

Not detracting in anyway you understand, just a bit confused:(

8 minutes ago, Badge said:

Is that just you putting the spin on being UK's No 1, or if it actually is the UKs no 1, what's it's trading name:unsure:

never heard of them myself tbh.

Not detracting in anyway you understand, just a bit confused:(

Thats their trading name. The company HQ is in Christchurch. There is a company video now available via the Pirates website that also states they are the UK's Number 1 - with over 50 franchises currently operating.

Just had it announced on BBC South Sports round-up too!

(The kevlars or race jackets will probably have Poole No.1 Pirates on the Front and No.1 Carpet Cleaning on the back??!!:o;););))

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

A few have been saying Poole are a deep pile for years ;):lol:

• Like 1

Hope Ford doesn't use any underhanded tactics this year otherwise he could find the rug pulled from beneath him.:)

Edited by Dave Jones

20 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Thats their trading name. The company HQ is in Christchurch. There is a company video now available via the Pirates website that also states they are the UK's Number 1 - with over 50 franchises currently operating.

Just had it announced on BBC South Sports round-up too!

(The kevlars or race jackets will probably have Poole No.1 Pirates on the Front and No.1 Carpet Cleaning on the back??!!:o;););))

Really pleased for the Pirates.

However being a bit of a cynical old sod I thought I would look up their accounts(well what you can see without paying a fee). Their assets less liabilities looks interesting. One Director - Company establlshed 4 years ago. My initial reaction to the below is Hmmmmm !!! but I am no expert on these things. Owe more than the assets with little cash  and net worth showing a loss ??

They could be a very good company but couldn't help looking purely out of intrigue. Available to anyone for nothing on companycheck.co.uk

Key Financials