British Speedway Forum

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ignore the fool. He’s a deluded ex Coventry fan who for some unfathomable reason posted Coventry conference league results on the Poole thread last season. At least we won’t have to suffer that this time around. He lived on the 2010 result but how many times did we smash them after that?

Would like to see Bees back but doubt it will ever happen. Joined Wimbledon, Hackney, Reading and Exeter as defunct. A shame as I loved to go to Brandon. Nearly always came away with the points. Was mostly easy pickings.

Remember we come away from your place with the points a few times always good meetings between both teams

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Told you a million times I'm not from Coventry but carry on with your aimless insults ginge.

Don't know why you think Steve is a ginge!

18 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh dear how old are you!

I was the one insulted blue eyes :blush::oops::oops:

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Blimey that's creepy , how do you know I have blue eyes?

Matches your brown nose.

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Kacper G looking for a mechanic. You don’t look for a mechanic unless you have a ride. 

So who is  being replaced early doors...is Jack holder more hurt than everyone knows and temporary signing being  brought in 

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Kacper G looking for a mechanic. You don’t look for a mechanic unless you have a ride. 

Could be a temp replacement for Bewley for Belle Vue also.

P&P was this week and not sure he will be ready for the start of the season is the word on the street. 

RE-RUN Productions are looking for an interviewer for Poole in 2019. If your interested in getting pit access and up close to the riders on a weekly basis please email me first at talkpirates@yahoo.com for more info....

Brady and Josh both start in the 2nd league of Poland this weekend.

Brady can ride due to this age rule they have brought in. This is an official match so hopefully the find the grove ready for the pirates. 

8 hours ago, poolebolton said:

So who is  being replaced early doors...is Jack holder more hurt than everyone knows and temporary signing being  brought in