British Speedway Forum

44 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We can only hope that whatever they do to the track, it is a substantial improvement.

I doubt they could make it any worse! ;) 

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

How can extensive work be done the track needs completely relaying its a joke,  how many times have they come out with this plop extensive work don't make us all laugh! 

We are going to put in a water jump on the third bend to spice racing up a bit :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

How can extensive work be done the track needs completely relaying its a joke,  how many times have they come out with this plop extensive work don't make us all laugh! 

You do realise “extensive work” means a lot of work to the track, not tinkering, don’t you?

3 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

The promotion have made it perfectly clear what the extensive work entails.

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

The promotion have made it perfectly clear what the extensive work entails.

What? 

32 minutes ago, Trees said:

What? 

Primarily Heavy duty road grader and new shale and a possible phone call to Buster.:lol:

Edited by Skidder1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Primarily Heavy duty road grader and new shale and a possible phone call to Buster.:lol:

Sounds a good plan, should be ok from now on eh ...

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Ford sucks air through his teeth, before saying " Fudge it, order me a tonne bag of shale" ;)

On a serious note. I hope it gets sorted, for both riders and fans. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Why is it that Poole allow females in at 60 as a concession but males have to be 65 to gain the same benefit ? 

1 hour ago, semion said:

Why is it that Poole allow females in at 60 as a concession but males have to be 65 to gain the same benefit ? 

Always been like that never been changed

1 hour ago, semion said:

Trying to appeal to a younger, prettier audience??:party:;):rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

looking at me and the crowd around me in the old grandstand it would be almost impossible not to be "younger and prettier" !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Glad to see Chris Holder not qualifying for the GP, think we need to keep the standard of the competition at a high level.

• Haha 1