British Speedway Forum

I saw Covatti didn't ride the other day because of his injuries, I know rib injuries can take a long time to recover from having had a couple of karting related rib injuries myself so just wondered how long he expects to be out for.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I saw Covatti didn't ride the other day because of his injuries, I know rib injuries can take a long time to recover from having had a couple of karting related rib injuries myself so just wondered how long he expects to be out for.

Maybe that is one of reasons why richie should have been replaced sooner rather than later

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Get one of the Love Island couples down there as well and they'll be undersiege!!!:t:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Load of cobblers that :t:

• Like 2

hardly a major promotion,one sat only and for just 2hrs,no details of  what the discount is,just lazy promoting,need to target the kids in the area and get them to bring parents (or at least one) easiest to target when theyre at school so too late this yr,why do poole never have decent kids deals??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, poole keith said:

hardly a major promotion,one sat only and for just 2hrs,no details of  what the discount is,just lazy promoting,need to target the kids in the area and get them to bring parents (or at least one) easiest to target when theyre at school so too late this yr,why do poole never have decent kids deals??

Oh I don't know, I always get dragged to the toys section in Beales! Just in the Bournemouth store rather than Poole though.

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Load of cobblers that :t:

And so it may be. But if you look at the audience demographics and you want to attract young people to speedway then something of that ilk is exactly what should be tried.

I bet now I've mooted the idea someone like the Isle of Wight would look at it very seriously

• Like 2

5 hours ago, poole keith said:

You'd be amazed how little that brought in last time it was tried 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Love Island couples are a bit out of the price range!!

Surely they are just cheap wanna be fake famous people, 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, poole keith said:

I said initiative (not promotion)..and Poole Pirates clobber will be stocked in store all summer so that's pretty good methinks.

• Like 1

Not sure if it’s true but I’ve heard that the main sponsor has withdrawn his support from Poole!!!

3 hours ago, Aviator said:

Not sure if it’s true but I’ve heard that the main sponsor has withdrawn his support from Poole!!!

Theres certainly no mention on the website any more - other than the early season photos.