British Speedway Forum

48 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Definitely not as bad now. Although he does share Donald Trumps tweets quite a lot! 

They've both got cracking wives though!!!:t:

Chris holder hinting at a Poole return in 2020, that would be brilliant news 

26 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

He hinted at a return to British Speedway - I don’t recall him hinting at Poole.  He did also say it was dependent on a visa which he hasn’t looked into.  I’m not sure he would be eligible to get a visa currently either.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

He hinted at a return to British Speedway - I don’t recall him hinting at Poole.  He did also say it was dependent on a visa which he hasn’t looked into.  I’m not sure he would be eligible to get a visa currently either.

Yeh, think that was just said by him as a bit of filler for the interview - as you allude to, he's got far bigger hurdles to get over to get a work permit here any time soon tho.

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

He said a premiership return not necessarily Poole 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ray c said:

He said a premiership return not necessarily Poole 

He also said Poole would be ideal, let's face it we know the three tracks he definitely won't be signing for 

• Haha 1

Think he needs British speedway as his career has fallen so far down to what it was.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Think he needs British speedway as his career has fallen so far down to what it was.

So far down? If he came back only Doyle would be above him. He still scored well for Toruń this year and though past his best would still be a top man here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So far down? If he came back only Doyle would be above him. He still scored well for Toruń this year and though past his best would still be a top man here.

He has ridden here up to 2 seasons ago with only Doyle and who else as better riders? Yet he was still well done the average list. 

The last time he was here I think just Doyle, Iversen and Holder were GP standard. He was low 7 so not sure how you reckon he would be 2nd only to Doyle. No evidence, although I agree he SHOULD be 2nd only to Doyle in ability bad standard. 

3 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Yeh, think that was just said by him as a bit of filler for the interview - as you allude to, he's got far bigger hurdles to get over to get a work permit here any time soon tho.

What's the deal with him and the visa?

3 hours ago, Steve0 said:

He hinted at Poole in the paper. 

1 minute ago, ArthurRudge said:

What's the deal with him and the visa?

Depends what rumour you listen to! ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Think he will be back.

• Like 1

If he gets the work visa then I guess he'll be back for Poole - depending on what the league set-up, race days and points limits are for next season?!

Also it will depend on what reduction on his 7.16 average MF or DF can negotiate?!;):rolleyes::t:

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If he gets the work visa then I guess he'll be back for Poole - depending on what the league set-up, race days and points limits are for next season?!

Also it will depend on what reduction on his 7.16 average MF or DF can negotiate?!;):rolleyes::t:

Yeah hopefully he will be back and would get a amazing reception still loved by most fans and most are sympathetic to his personal issues.

Any idea when or if Richie will be back or are we still scouring the world for a replacement?