British Speedway Forum

Richie is giving an update to MF before the 28th.  As DF and Middlo have both stated there is no easy (or cheap?) replacement available within Richie's average which would improve things. There may be a lower averaged rider that could mean Nico going to 2, which isn't ideal either!

12 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Richie is giving an update to MF before the 28th.  As DF and Middlo have both stated there is no easy (or cheap?) replacement available within Richie's average which would improve things. There may be a lower averaged rider that could mean Nico going to 2, which isn't ideal either!

Ok thanks for that but he can come back after the 28th as he has been injured, is that correct? I see THJ is getting some reasonable scores lately, could be an option. Just can't see r/r being a good option for the play offs.

Edited by foreverblue

Just now, foreverblue said:

Ok thanks for that but he can come back after the 28th as he has been injured, is that correct? I see THJ is getting some reasonable scores lately, could be an option.

Correct.  For any foreign rider to come over now its the costs of air fares, mechanics, vans in addition to points money/guarantees that make it prohibitive at the moment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Am sure that Holder will not be at Lynn He was causing trouble long before THAT NIGHT. 

Good!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Correct.  For any foreign rider to come over now its the costs of air fares, mechanics, vans in addition to points money/guarantees that make it prohibitive at the moment.

Ok thanks possibly Josh Auty maybe best option from the championship but as you said earlier that would mean Covatti riding at 2.

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

If he gets the work visa then I guess he'll be back for Poole - depending on what the league set-up, race days and points limits are for next season?!

Also it will depend on what reduction on his 7.16 average MF or DF can negotiate?!;):rolleyes::t:

They staying then are they? I thought Matt was definitely selling after this season? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They staying then are they? I thought Matt was definitely selling after this season? :unsure:

that what he said this is my last season come what may I presume skidder saying things have changed 

Says on the Swindon away preview that they 'haven't completely ruled out' replacing Richie in time for the playoffs. 

R/r is okay as long as no one else gets injured during a meeting, then you're screwed! Esp if it is a reserve..

21 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

What's the deal with him and the visa?

I've often thought the same..:blink: 

I see Thomas H Johnasson looking to ride over here for the rest of the season 

• Haha 1

I see on Facebook that THJ is advertising himself to ride in the UK for the rest of the season, would he fit?