British Speedway Forum

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

I don't fancy men so I wouldn't call him fine, but like I said when I saw him last!

Nor do I fancy men!!!....but he certainly doesn’t look fat....He’s short and stocky.....always has been.....

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

I see Thomas H Johnasson looking to ride over here for the rest of the season 

I pity any club that lets him use British speedway again.

probably one of the most overrated riders in recent years.

Im assuming he will want to come for an over flatted wage as well.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I pity any club that lets him use British speedway again.

probably one of the most overrated riders in recent years.

Im assuming he will want to come for an over flatted wage as well.

I think scottyfan fancies him

40 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

THJ Looks fine in the photo in my previous post.......(He’s on the left next to the man in the blue shirt:t:)

Oh thats good then - from what was said I thought he was the man in the blue t-shirt :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArthurRudge said:

He used to be flying in his younger days but even when he come over to Poole he wasn't really on it, last time I seen him he looked like he was carrying some beefcake!

I thought he did quite well for us in the playoffs when he rode for us about the time Darcy was here, 8 + 2 in Sweden tonight 

11 hours ago, ArthurRudge said:

Well yes it would wind up anyone the longer he leaves it the more it decreases in value, but I can't for the life of me see what it's worth apart from the Poole Speedway name as I know and you probably do the asset list means Jack squat, so then you have the dirt on the track, fences and tractors I don't know if Poole Speedway own them or lease them, they don't own the stadium so I cannot see how you can put a value on it really apparently it's up for miles apart from anyone is prepared to have a dabble with.

One way you would value the business is how much cash it generates but looking at Poole Speedway Ltd accounts that has diminished considerably over the last 3 years so not looking good. 5 years ago was when it had its highest net worth but that was probably taking into account the assets including rider contracts.

So if we are going to start carrying riders definitely need a replacement for Richie if he is not riding in the playoffs. Time to invest into the team!!!

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 4:14 PM, ray c said:

that what he said this is my last season come what may I presume skidder saying things have 

With who?

2 hours ago, sugarray said:

With who?

Why have you deleted the last word of my post .trying to change what i said out of order 

Edited by ray c

Klindt and Holder seemingly losing a bit of form at the wrong time

But apparently riders dont lose form lol

Just now, Gavan said:

Klindt and Holder seemingly losing a bit of form at the wrong time

But apparently riders dont lose form lol

don't think jack has been anywhere near  as good as he was at somerset last season 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

don't think jack has been anywhere near  as good as he was at somerset last season 

wasnt a dig at you

i mentioned that some Ipswich riders (Lawson Allen Heeps) were out of form at the moment which wasnt helping us to win matches......i was told by various Poole fans that i was looking for excuses and that riders dont have drops in form.

Klindt has struggled a bit in his last matches as has Holder

31 minutes ago, Gavan said:

wasnt a dig at you

i mentioned that some Ipswich riders (Lawson Allen Heeps) were out of form at the moment which wasnt helping us to win matches......i was told by various Poole fans that i was looking for excuses and that riders dont have drops in form.

Klindt has struggled a bit in his last matches as has Holder

Just general comment about jack

Where has any Poole fan said riders don’t lose form? 

Someone talking the usual crap. The Ipswich riders rode above themselves but have now reverted to form. But this should be on the Ipswich forum not Pooles

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Just general comment about jack

Jack was awful last night I really don't know what the problem is, I think his brother needs a word with him.