British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

We may have a gp rider in the future!!  Jack and Brady are still young kids in the overall scheme of things and they will become more consistent in time. They are learning their craft in the top leagues in Poland and Sweden - which is a lot more than many other riders currently in the British leagues.

On another forum some are saying not to consider re-signing Chris Holder next season because he is 'old and past it'.  Can't win either way in some people's eyes can we.

I would be very happy if we re-signed Noddy but i think Jack needs his help now. 

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I would be very happy if we re-signed Noddy but i think Jack needs his help now. 

Well he was there Mon! With playoffs going on atm in Sweden and Poland, he might have a bit more free time for Jack? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

How hard is it to a Visa, or whatever he needs to ride in the UK?

He's an ex world champ and still very good. It's not as though he's 2 pointer..

I must be missing something?

Well chris was at his best in sweden last night tai was also in top form as well 

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

How hard is it to a Visa, or whatever he needs to ride in the UK?

He's an ex world champ and still very good. It's not as though he's 2 pointer..

I must be missing something?

Will need to do the state championships back home to qualify (unless there are other issues preventing one....)

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Will need to do the state championships back home to qualify (unless there are other issues preventing one....)

My guess would be something else maybe. Don't think it would be to hard to do the state champ if he wanted to return.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Well chris was at his best in sweden last night tai was also in top form as well 

Yes strange to think we could swap Jack for Chris on current averages

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes that is what he leads us to believe but he is a Poole supporter

Leads you to believe? Its a fact. 

And no, i am not a Poole supporter whatsoever . 

I just like to pass comment when people seem to slag off Poole for no reason , doesnt mean I support them. I dont think i could ever support a club that has Lisa Collette and Starman as fans to be honest .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe Josh Auty to replace Richie Worrall, seems to be going well at the moment.

Not good enough.

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes that is what he leads us to believe but he is a Poole supporter

I think the man himself has just replied but he's no Poole fan, and he most definitely lives in Australia.

An exiled Newport fan... met him for the first time as young lad at Smallmead in the Newport glory years.

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe not but who is there?

14 + 1 last night why not take a chance on josh always a racer 

39 minutes ago, ray c said:

14 + 1 last night why not take a chance on josh always a racer 

Unless Richie comes back who else is there if we don't want to splash out on air fares etc. I think Josh could do a good job.