British Speedway Forum

Where does it say in the rules we need to use an NL guest? Genuine question.

43 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes, I thought you get a normal facility for withholding services? 

59 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It doesn't!  Surely any Championship guest for Wells would be up to 4.39 x 1.5 = 6.59?

It makes me smile when Wells gets all this stick by riding for Edinburgh this evening but MPT misses last night's meeting, is replaced by Bomber yet rides for Redcar tonight!!!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It's in the same section that allowed the guest situation to happen in last years final..... :P

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It doesn't!  Surely any Championship guest for Wells would be up to 4.39 x 1.5 = 6.59?

It makes me smile when Wells gets all this stick by riding for Edinburgh this evening but MPT misses last night's meeting, is replaced by Bomber yet rides for Redcar tonight!!!?

I think you will find a couple of weeks ago you question why heeps was riding for Edinburgh on a Friday night but not for Ipswich on the previous night just saying :t:

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I think most of the stick relates to the suggestion that he has been stood down / is withholding his services. If true no doubt Poole have realised they’ve dropped a bollock  signing him and now want to engineer better guests for the Play Offs

Paid max for Wells tonight, the rest seems to have done him a power of good, maybe we will see some improved form. He rode well for us until recently.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Paid max for Wells tonight, the rest seems to have done him a power of good, maybe we will see some improved form. He rode well for us until recently.

:rofl:

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Can't wait for the next press release which gives the reasons Wells is out of the play offs!! Gonna be comedy gold!

If he can ride like he obviously has tonight maybe he won't be out of the play offs, if we met Wolves he would be a big asset in the away leg.

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If he can ride like he obviously has tonight maybe he won't be out of the play offs, if we met Wolves he would be a big asset in the away leg.

We thought that when we took him to wolves. But......

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Scored zero last time he came with Poole.