British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Of course i am..Truth hurts doesn't it..

The truth being the NSS is by far the best track in this country and is fast becoming one of the best in the world. Fact. Such bitterness. We had a legendary circuit at Hyde Road and then had to spend 20+ seasons at Kirky Lane so we have experienced both ends of the scale. 

• Like 1

Congrats to Kasper on finishing third in tonights final round of the SEC. Excellent riding beating some big names.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, bellevueace said:

The truth being the NSS is by far the best track in this country and is fast becoming one of the best in the world. Fact. Such bitterness. We had a legendary circuit at Hyde Road and then had to spend 20+ seasons at Kirky Lane so we have experienced both ends of the scale. 

Never saw Hyde rd, but i did see Kirky, you certainly couldnt do any worse. And tell me, clearly you like many others dont read my post properly, where have i actually slagged your track off ? Hmm, I say what i see. Simple as, and yes, the truth hurts.

• Haha 1

No but you never give it credit and that speaks volumes the truth certainly hurts when it comes to the NSS and especially if you are called starman

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bellevueace said:

No but you never give it credit and that speaks volumes the truth certainly hurts when it comes to the NSS and especially if you are called starman

He can't handle the fact that something is better than his beloved Poole. 

It's a sad mindset. 

1 hour ago, acef said:

He can't handle the fact that something is better than his beloved Poole. 

It's a sad mindset. 

Yes i agree he does seem very jealous and bitter personally having attended the NSS i have to say it was definitely worth it and is a amazing venue for speedway and i would think most people would like it to be their home track

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bellevueace said:

Why should i give credit. I dont do it for any other track so why should i start with yours. Seems to me your the ones with the problem, not me.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Why should i give credit. I dont do it for any other track so why should i start with yours. Seems to me your the ones with the problem, not me.

Why not start now? Go on... :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You should give credit when credit is due. 

Your defense is weak. You know as well as the rest of us, including your fellow Poole fans, that you have an issue with the NSS. 

Why is beyond me. Its one of the best things to happen to British speedway in donkeys years. 

Unfortunately it won't matter a jot in the grand scheme. 

Edited by acef

I have been to the new NSS about half a dozen times now and nothing touches it in the UK for facilities and track. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have been to the new NSS about half a dozen times now and nothing touches it in the UK for facilities and track. 

In terms of facilities Poole is very good and, very dependent on a decent track curator. I don’t think anybody could argue that Belle Vue is not the best facility in the UK and nor should they. It has cost a lot of money, has been specifically developed as a speedway venue and is new. It should be the the best and, arguably is the best. Let’s see if their team can “bring home the goods” and deliver on the huge investment made by the people of Manchester. 

With all these NSS-related posts do I assume that Poole 2019 will be based there?:rolleyes:

Its almost as if this forum should offer the opportunity for a new thread 'Who has the best track' in the Speedway Discussion section?!

Oh hang on a minute......................................................................!!!:blink::shock:

• Thanks 1

Excellent 2-page interview with Matt Ford by Phil Lanning in this week's Speedway Star, giving some insight into MF's possible future.

In a seperate article, Middlo reckons that MF has already started his team building plans for next year, so Promoters must have a pretty clear view of the format/changes for 2019 - as long as they are agreed at the AGM.

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Excellent 2-page interview with Matt Ford by Phil Lanning in this week's Speedway Star, giving some insight into MF's possible future.

In a seperate article, Middlo reckons that MF has already started his team building plans for next year, so Promoters must have a pretty clear view of the format/changes for 2019 - as long as they are agreed at the AGM.

Read it, read it. Lets hope they get it right this time, they are going to need to.