British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Nicolai has been bending Matt's ear about Rasmus since the end of last season!!  Seems as though he might have got his way.

As for the Glasgow/Poole travelling, it didn't seem to worry a couple of the 2018 Premiership-winning team did it?!

If you mean Harris then Im sure quite a few Glasgow fans would say he effectively didnt turn up a number of times.....

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If you mean Harris then Im sure quite a few Glasgow fans would say he effectively didnt turn up a number of times.....

Agree look at his scores he had for glasgow last time aound

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Strange one that not really a big fan personally.

Is he related to Finn Jensen, of Leicester and Birmingham 1980's and now engine tuner? I know Jensen's a common name, but he looks similar.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Nicolai has been bending Matt's ear about Rasmus since the end of last season!!  Seems as though he might have got his way.

As for the Glasgow/Poole travelling, it didn't seem to worry a couple of the 2018 Premiership-winning team did it?!

Richie Worrall left Glasgow before signing for Poole or around a similar time.

Harris (correct me if im wrong) lives down south so his commute was north 

My point is if Jensen lives north will the commute affect him

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I love the way you post unsupported comment as fact. Richie Worrall started riding for Poole in May and was still riding for Glasgow in July. Hardly leaving Glasgow  “before or around a similar time”. 

Also he quickly switched from Glasgow to Edinburgh so his travelling was just about the same. 

So why would the commute, if (a) he is signed, and (b) he is in fact commuting, affect him?

I fear your need to have a kick at anything to do with Poole may be affecting your judgement. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Is he related to Finn Jensen, of Leicester and Birmingham 1980's and now engine tuner? I know Jensen's a common name, but he looks similar.

No idea

28 minutes ago, Gavan said:

From what I read Jensen could have resigned for Workington. What swung it was his Danish friend Claus Vissing has signed for Glasgow. Rasmus commented that he agreed to sign for Glasgow as one of the deciding factors was that he could travel share with Vissing thus reducing costs. Maybe this also incl sharing mechanics and vans. Last season Jensen had DK team mates at Work in Klindt and Bach. Believe this season Bach may be staying in DK and Nicolai is not riding Champ as he now has SWE/DK/Prem/POL  as his 4 Leagues.

It may even be that Jensen also has an arrangement with Klindt to cover joint travel/mechanic costs if Nicolai has been pushing Matt to sign him, on a similar arrangement to what Jensen has agreed with Vissing.

Kind of makes sense when you think about it. The DK lads looking after each other ;-)

39 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I love the way you post unsupported comment as fact. Richie Worrall started riding for Poole in May and was still riding for Glasgow in July. Hardly leaving Glasgow  “before or around a similar time”. 

Also he quickly switched from Glasgow to Edinburgh so his travelling was just about the same. 

So why would the commute, if (a) he is signed, and (b) he is in fact commuting, affect him?

I fear your need to have a kick at anything to do with Poole may be affecting your judgement. 

Quality :rofl:

45 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Do you notice he doesn't post much about Ipswich, mind you there isn't much to post about 

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

Why is this having a kick at Poole?

Such a fickle bunch. 

Merely questioning wether the commute might affect Jensen and then people jump all over everything.

I never posted anything as fact and never said it was but hey dont let that get in the way of you having a dig.

1 hour ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

From what I read Jensen could have resigned for Workington. What swung it was his Danish friend Claus Vissing has signed for Glasgow. Rasmus commented that he agreed to sign for Glasgow as one of the deciding factors was that he could travel share with Vissing thus reducing costs. Maybe this also incl sharing mechanics and vans. Last season Jensen had DK team mates at Work in Klindt and Bach. Believe this season Bach may be staying in DK and Nicolai is not riding Champ as he now has SWE/DK/Prem/POL  as his 4 Leagues.

It may even be that Jensen also has an arrangement with Klindt to cover joint travel/mechanic costs if Nicolai has been pushing Matt to sign him, on a similar arrangement to what Jensen has agreed with Vissing.

Kind of makes sense when you think about it. The DK lads looking after each other ;-)

Thank you for a perfectly reasonable response to a fairly simple question and well answered.......perhaps you can teach some other Poole fans how to debate

50 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Do you notice he doesn't post much about Ipswich, mind you there isn't much to post about 

Answered your own question there....oh and in case you were wondering i posted on the Ipswich thread earlier

Ive also posted on the Peterborough thread today and funnily enough not one of their fans had a moan.....just a Poole thing i guess very touchy

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Answered your own question there....oh and in case you were wondering i posted on the Ipswich thread earlier

Ive also posted on the Peterborough thread today and funnily enough not one of their fans had a moan.....just a Poole thing i guess very touchy

3 posts on the trotski, small wonder why some poole fans moan. You spend more time on the poole threads than anywhere else. Funny that.

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Post where you want Gavan, it’s allowed. :t:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Why is this having a kick at Poole?

Such a fickle bunch. 

Merely questioning wether the commute might affect Jensen and then people jump all over everything.

I never posted anything as fact and never said it was but hey dont let that get in the way of you having a dig.

So, you are now saying that, when you posted the comment:

“Richie Worrall left Glasgow before signing for Poole or around a similar time.” that was not meant to be factual? So what was it meant to be? Deliberately false?

I have no allegiance to Poole but I have noticed that you have an apparently insatiable desire to knock anything the Poole team, the promotion and the supporters say and do?

Someone mentions the name of a potential signing and you immediately find a negative. 

I’m not having a go at you, I’ve no idea who you are, but I am concerned at your negativity. It cannot be good for your general well being finding pleasure in criticising others. 

• Like 6