British Speedway Forum

Could well be going to run British Speedway from the Cayman Islands, the well known tax haven, where the vast profits can be enjoyed, while still being able to sit in his office full of plastic trophies. Is it any coincidence that he came into Speedway on a high, and is leaving on an all time low, with the Sport just about finished. Just a very lucky boy that he took over the only solid gold Club in the Country, anywhere else he would have struggled, as all others have done. 

40 minutes ago, Lord Skid said:

Could well be going to run British Speedway from the Cayman Islands, the well known tax haven, where the vast profits can be enjoyed, while still being able to sit in his office full of plastic trophies. Is it any coincidence that he came into Speedway on a high, and is leaving on an all time low, with the Sport just about finished. Just a very lucky boy that he took over the only solid gold Club in the Country, anywhere else he would have struggled, as all others have done. 

The only solid gold club?? Do you know what Poole was like before he took over? No thought not. If you did, you would understand why Poole fans want him to stay. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

The only solid gold club?? Do you know what Poole was like before he took over? No thought not. If you did, you would understand why Poole fans want him to stay. 

And look at the state of the other clubs now. Coventry especially, I bet Ford was laughing for weeks when Coventry closed down. Hes came in, and messed the whole sport up. 

Edited by therefused
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, therefused said:

And look at the state of the other clubs now. Coventry especially, I bet Ford was laughing for weeks when Coventry closed down. Hes came in, and messed the whole sport up. 

You really ought to get out more if you believe that rubbish you just posted :drink:

21 minutes ago, therefused said:

If you really believe what you just posted then that says more about you than anybody else I'm afraid.

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you really believe what you just posted then that says more about you than anybody else I'm afraid.

Don't worry you're going to win the mickey mouse league tonight. Happy days hey!

42 minutes ago, therefused said:

I guess he was laughing so much he put his hand straight into his bank account to give Horton some financial help by purchasing Woryna!!

On 10/7/2018 at 9:17 PM, Orbiter said:

Is it right he is going abroad to open a hair saloon?

Whats a 'hair saloon'??

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh, you mean the Pirates under Mervyn and Pete, what did they do wrong?

I understand far more than you know.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lord Skid said:

Oh, you mean the Pirates under Mervyn and Pete, what did they do wrong?

I understand far more than you know.

When they left in 1999 the speedway team was  on its knees empty grandstand for one 

Edited by ray c