British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Never said it was most clubs got both so give it a rest . stop criticizing my post it just an opinion :o

I would imagine buying online gives you entry without the queues, bit like season tickets.

Just now, noggin said:

I would imagine buying online gives you entry without the queues, bit like season tickets.

Exactly simple really

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Exactly simple really

Yes, it's only those who get in free would argue...:t:

1 hour ago, noggin said:

Poole have big queues of season ticket holders/sponsors on their separate entrance!!

On 4/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, ray c said:

I see the new website up and running. cant see any online ticket sales though . so much easier for people to buy online 

Do Poole offer an incentive if you buy online? Swindon give you a programme if you buy online by a certain date. So last Thursday cost me £18 & I got my programme as well, had I paid cash on the day it would have been £21. 

1 hour ago, noggin said:

That would be the logical answer but all turnstiles are open at Poole and have queues. There would need to be a separate entry gate and there isn’t one!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That would be the logical answer but all turnstiles are open at Poole and have queues. There would need to be a separate entry gate and there isn’t one!

And just for those who might query this, all turnstyles take cash on the night.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Poole have big queues of season ticket holders/sponsors on their separate entrance!!

Yep. They were certainly there when the Robins hit 50 last week.  :)

20 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

And for those who might query this.... what’s a turnstyle? Is it one of those gate type things in the country that moves?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And for those who might query this.... what’s a turnstyle? Is it one of those gate type things in the country that moves?

And in Speedway stadiums the counter is normally broke on one of them ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thanks for clarifying. I was hoping to pay with some magic beans when I came up to 4 point road later in the season but will have to make do with cash instead.

• Haha 2

As well as the option to buy tickets online, how about being able to pay for admission at the stadium with a debit/credit card? I am assuming it is still cash only.

that's far to easy .faster and quicker I would think . yes it is still cash only 

39 minutes ago, ray c said:

that's far to easy .faster and quicker I would think . yes it is still cash only 

Christ, bit behind aren't they lol  I know, I know, doesn't matter as long as they win the league and add to their trophy cabinet again .......

Really surprised there are still any tracks not selling tickets or admission by card.